Your friendly, no bs guild - recruiting now!

Hi,

I’m fairly new to WoW and would love to find people to level with. I’m beginning to think that I can only take so much questing on my own. I’m hoping to find other folks who are new to WoW that want to partner up and take their time to enjoy questing/leveling.

I’v noticed on slightly higher-leveled toon that folks in general tend to be in a rush rush rush to get to endgame. (Which is understandable if you’ve played through the content a bazillion times)

My schedule is a little erratic, but I’m usually on after 9 or 10pm server time.

I’ll try to whisper you, or feel free to whisper me as well.
Hey Faedrën,
I've just returned to WoW and I've been looking for a guild for a while. If you happen to have any room for a crappy warlock lemme know:)

Magdelina#1591
Hello, I’m just getting back into WoW and am interested in joining :)

ID: Zombie #1639
I added everyone except Gettrick (waiting to see if I catch you online, add me if you'd like!).
Hello! I'm interested as well! I'm a recent college grad looking to settle down with some friendly people, and your guild sounds awesome! :D (I'm Abi#1240)
Hey there!

I just got back into WoW and I'm looking for a new guild, a new server even, since my guild is long dead and the server is pretty empty. I haven't played much of Legion, though I played a lot from WotLK to Draenor (with the same guild of ~4 people), but I'm looking to get back into it with BFA, and I think a solid guild like yours will help me not lose interest. I would be transfering my main over (maybe more) and will just level the rest. I haven't raided in a while but I was always a fairly decent healer or just dps, never got into raid tanking but there's a first time for everything.

I added you on bnet but I'll leave my battletag here anyways. Hope to talk to you soon.

Brant20154#1260
Hey there! I updated the original post to reflect that DISCORD Faedren#5225 is the easiest way to get a hold of me while I'm traveling for a bit!

Also! There is a guild survey out to change raid times for BFA. It's looking like weekend raiding is the winner but we're hashing out the details. Join now and have a say!
Bump!
Hi, I added you on discord but, well, it's late still so probably not around atm.

I'm interested in a guild that is so openly against the garbage I've been dealing with. Please take a look at my thread and let's talk, if you're interested and you feel my needs can be met in your guild, and my presence would improve your guild.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706971
Bump!
Hey, Ive been looking for a guild with this mindset for a while and wanted to talk, I added you as a friend on discord. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g3J22O6Bhvz48Gq9Wj3PRvaj1YxlRxTtHhdN467jCQU/edit?usp=sharing
/officerbump! <3
Sent a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to talking with you!
Sent you a Bnet friend request. Looking forward to talking with you ^ ^ <3
:D
Hey, I am very interested in this guild. Added you on discord (Whispering_MOLE#1468)
Happy BFA day!
Hi Faedren,

Just read your original post, your guild sounds pretty rad.

I’ve been bouncing around from guild to guild since Warlords, trying to find a new home that feels right. Looking for a stable guild with a strong sense of community, socially active, and moderately sized.

I’m pretty casual, but would be down to participate in raiding or other stuff on the weekends.

Anyway, let me know if any of this lines up with what your guild is about. If so, would love to join ya’ll :)
This sounds like a great guild! I'd love to be a part of it. :D
I sent you a discord request, and my bnet is Pockets#1769
Updated that raid times are tentatively 5-8pm server time on Saturday and Sunday. There has been a membership survey out for this for roughly 2 months now and we are in the last week for input. Join now to have a say! Even if the raid times don't change, it's good to know when people are available for other guild group activities like alt raids :)