❤ Your character has posted an ad on a dating board

And by that, I mean I’ll rock your world so hard it will cause the Great Sundering, then ghost you for 10,000 years.

2 Likes

Oh hey, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border into Gnomeregan, right?

2 Likes

“ooooooh ishnu’alah weary women of the waking world.”

3 Likes

A calm, responsible dwarven man seeking female companion for intellectual conversation, mutual emotional support and laughs. Butler by trade, tracker by training and crack shot by choice. Excellent with young’uns and fiscally intelligent.

Signed, B. Anvilsmith of Ironforge

2 Likes

If you are not wearing fruit of elune I will be very disappointed.

“Generic human seeks non-generic woman.”

• P.S. High Elfs need not apply.
2 Likes

The note was written in Old Eredar language, though one could probably translate it?

"Single Lightforged father with daughter missing looking for woman who can appreciate massive muscles, shirtlessness, and thick accents.

My only requirement is a DNA test to make sure you’re not my daughter."

2 Likes

Young woman seeking a man or a woman any age, any race for quiet nights with me and my cat, Mischief. Let me cut to the chase on why I am worth your time, dear reader. I am an accountant and have a sizable sum of wealth to my name. I am also a capable spellcaster but make no mistake! My first passion is organizing, reorganizing, correcting financial records, and hopefully making you happy will be added soon. I also have a large collection of vintage liquors from just about every known race. Yes, that includes wolvar. Yes, they make alcohol too.

-signed, “Helmora Doomcoin, CPA”

2 Likes

‘Smol worgen seeking larger worgen man, must be interested varying types of rituals, including, but not limited to blood; druidic; binding, and many other things. Must enjoy hunts including hunting animals, humans that hunt us, fishing and various other wolfy related things’

• signed, a worgen supremacist :wolf:

(obviously not this char but my rp one which shall remain a mystery)

1 Like

“My husband is a bloodthirsty paladin wannabe who wants to rule the world like some sort of mogu warlord. Help.”

•The next sentence is hastily added on with very different handwriting from the first.

“PS. Any future dates may, or may not, include said bloodthirsty paladin wannabe.”

1 Like

“… Why am I doing this”? The Demon Hunter wonders aloud as she pins a small note to the notice board, it reads - in magical ink for those like her - as follows:

“I already have a mate, but I was advised to post one of these ads regardless. Many years old Kaldorei Demon Hunter seeking companionship, males, except Sin’dorei, need not apply.”

PS: “I just want to collect tomes and magical artefacts in peace, please do not take this seriously.”

Also PS: “Demons are encouraged to meet me. Nothing bad will happen. I promise.”

2 Likes

-Pins a note at the bottom of the board-

"Dear Single Lady People,

My papa is lonely and needs a pretty girl to keep him company while I am in school, His name is Ryu and he is too shy to go meet girls on his own so go visit him in Stoneplow Village.

Sincerely,
Violet Shadowborn

PS: Please be a Queen or Princess so when you get married I can be a real princess."

9 Likes

This is the single most cutest thing I’ve read all day

1 Like

Woman seeking man with a strong sense of justice and good aim. Romance not required. Must like dogs.
-Anbry Ellis

Hopeful Human priestess wishes to find a person with whom to build a stable, boring life. No preferences on race or gender. Just be kind. Thank you for reading.
Sincerely,
Miss Jainee Ellis

I am looking for a long-distance relationship where we rarely write and never meet in person. Wealthy ladies/gentlemen who enjoy spoiling pretty young mages only please.
XOXO,
Lesle Ellis

Looking for an honest man who likes a strong drink and weak conversation.
-Joland Ellis

(These are fairly cannon.)

1 Like

((Whispers Nobody tell her that Violet died in the Burning of Teldrassil))

1 Like

I can’t believe you’ve done this to me

2 Likes

That’s the most Adorable post to this thread yet.

Glad you liked it.

I am very gay

1 Like

A reply appears pinned directly under the very short note.

I am also very gay. Let’s meet up sometime.

1 Like

127 year old female, looking for someone to take long walks down the beaches of dark shore, kill orcs and hang them from the trees, and lay down in the moon light