❤ Your character has posted an ad on a dating board

What have they written to the potential person of their dreams?

10 Likes

“Lonely 23-year-old female human looking for companionship. Up for anything. Totally not the Major of the City Watch trying to shanghai people into becoming watchmen. Meet me at the building next door to the Argent Dawn building in the Cathedral Square.” - Xavier Morgan

14 Likes

“Seeking woman who can survive a night at the Grim Guzzle.”

14 Likes

Female Gilnean girl (28) looking for a good time. I prefer Worgen men, so don’t apply if you aren’t one.

3 Likes

32 year old Worgen mercenary looking for a women to spend time with while waiting to find work. I prefer Pandaren, Worgen, Draenei, Elves, and Humans in that order. Dwarves and Gnomes do not apply, but good luck.

1 Like

Konichiwa future waifu. I am a young and handsome aspiring monk looking for a Pandaren to make me good food for the rest of my life. I live with my mother in Boralus, but don’t let that turn you away. I have a large collection of Pandaren blades I can show you.

27 Likes

An absolute unit.

5 Likes

No.

P.s. Looking for single San’layn partner, must be ok with overbearing female night elf friend.

3 Likes

Single female pandaren searching for her true spiritual partner. I apologize but if you are not strong and disciplined in nature, you must look elsewhere as it will simply not work out. This girl is in need of someone to love AS WELL as someone to tussle up with… if you know what I mean…

Open to all races but particularly curious about worgen.

5 Likes

He’s right here. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I also feel like this thread is going to end up helping people find RP. XD

6 Likes

Shy island Pandaren (F 22) looking too find her inner self. I’m a bit curious about swinging for the same team and I’m willing to expirament. Partner must tolerate pets, especially turtles. I enjoy hunting, fishing, cuddeling, camping, and going for walks in nature.

4 Likes

Were he available currently:
“30-something human looking for cheerful Kaldorei druidess to enjoy trees, stars, and a simple, relatively quiet life with. No Goldshire business. Serious inquiries only.”

4 Likes

(I just wanted to respond here to say i love your transmog Darrisoc! :open_mouth: )

4 Likes

(Thanks! It’s kind of just the Kul Tiras stuff, but I worked hard for it anyway. Yours is cool too!)

3 Likes

(Thank you!! I got kinda bored with my main transmog set so I decided to do something new and more druid-like! xD)

3 Likes

(It is pretty druidy for sure. The helmet and shoulders being so dark compared to the standard leafy greens of druids makes me think it’s kind of a KT set, though I’m pretty sure it’s a WoD set or something? …this isn’t our thread to hang out in, sorry OP.)

4 Likes

“Timeless black dragon seeks significant other to slay cultists and old god minions with. Must be strong enough to be independent, but want someone to be with.”

2 Likes

(Yup! It’s Season 3 WoD PvP gear!! xD And i second the sorry to OP! haha xD)

3 Likes

“Lonely 26-year-old woman. Two kids, nice thighs. Loves wine and not having to arrest idiots on my off-time. Lots of fun, especially around medals. Please love me.”

14 Likes

“Creepy girl looking for someone who can tolerate the strange and bizarre and doesn’t mind the fact that there are often potentially deadly adventures that await in the name of finding new and exciting artifacts of histories past. Must be okay with my ghostly companions. alsosomedemonsincluded

6 Likes