❤ Your character has posted an ad on a dating board

Amazingly attractive goblin lookin to wow your night, seriously. You’d be stupid to pass me up.

2 Likes

Are you gonna pay for my dinner?..'cos I got expensive tastes!

2 Likes

This is one of the greatest threads I’ve read in a while.

4 Likes

Well, Mal is taken, but if he wasn’t:

Single living-impaired, mostly intact half-Elf seeking any gender to help rule small kingdom. Must be faction-neutral and have a complicated relationship with both the Light and Shadow. Half the limbs, half the Elf, twice the love.

1 Like

Looking for midnight strolls on a moon-lit beach? Deep, heart-felt conversation over a five course, candlelight dinner? Wine and cheese while watching a golden sunset? Then you need to look elsewhere, peach. Eddy P ain’t your Goblin.

HOWEVER

If you like hanging out in the auction house, haggling with the auctioneers, and cornering the commodities market, then Eddy’s your man! You like traveling? Have I got a deal for you! See the world, live the life of luxury, dine like kings, and get this: all expenses paid!!!* Don’t get better than this, right?

• Paid = Not Eddy; by others, including marks, schmucks, partners, the horde, the alliance, random street kids robbed at gun point, etc. (in extremely fine print, neatly hidden just above the next advertisement, in text even a Gnome couldn’t read. All legal)
5 Likes

“Single human female barrister (30ish) seeks cute woman to date. Race doesn’t matter, although tall stronk girls are hot. Must like holding hands, bad puns, and kitties.”

3 Likes

Hell with it, my post is real now.

1 Like

Mine reads “Overhead Press God seeks Gym Nemesis. Must be able to lift author and beat him in arm (ARMS) wrestling contest. Large Muscley Women of all races and creeds highly sought.”

2 Likes

“Thirty-two year old 6’10” high elf who actually looks like a hairy, muscular man and not a prissy flatchested woman looking for a friend with benefits and absolutely nothing more. Absolutely no worgen in their worgen forms, and you must stay on my right side at an introduction.

If you dislike smoking and drinking, plus a man who takes jogs at six in the morning, please pass. Don’t get attached.

I’ll see you in Hell."

2 Likes

After about a month after his first one was put up, this one appears in its place

“Handsome, Strong, Worgen male looking for Pandaren females. Not to flex or anything but I’m a great hero and adventurer. In fact I helped defeat the Lich King, and I’m also the guardian of Tirisfal, and Grand Marshal of the Alliance.”

You have a feeling that this is a catfish.

2 Likes

Human
Male
Ret Paladin

3 Likes

Well since it’s just for Fun…

"Young Draenei Priestess trying to forget the one she lost. Her heart is broken but maybe you can mend it! Be cautious when approaching as she can have a sharp tongue ue. Weak minded males need not apply as she tends to make them cry.

Dream companion must love kitties, corgis and be able to tend to her hooves if chipped.

Her favorite spot is Mirror Lake! So for a relaxed, star filled night, maybe she is the one for you! Or maybe not. " - Jara

((It won’t let me change characters on here))

1 Like

Upper right corner where your character portrait is.

2 Likes

Yeah it just sits on loading I need to try it on PC.

2 Likes

“Just a huge dumbass.”

3 Likes

Lonely Elven wallflower seeking same.
The Void will probably get me before you get a chance, however.

1 Like

“Dreadlady seeking Scarlet for a wonderful night. Fighting included.”

1 Like

A SCARLET YOU SAY!?

#bodyunclear

1 Like

I’ll be your Whitemane to your Renalt. :wink: ))

1 Like

“Looking for someone that can take a punch.”

1 Like