❤ Your character has posted an ad on a dating board

I think this is just turning into a public ad board. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t hurt to have one, ey?

1 Like

Single purple female looking to make discreet connections with someone who is adventurous, spontaneous, and never asks “Why?”. Must be able to lift up to 150lbs. Strong swimmer preferred. Guardsman need not apply.

2 Likes

" Human-shaped source of darkness seeks female accomplice or nemesis for long term ‘world-domination’ schemes. Humor and interest in magic is a must."

2 Likes

Guardsman need not apply? :wink:

1 Like

It’d just be “For a good time call Nili” dug with a knife into a board in a slummy bar on a wall that people use as a drunken stumbling bathroom area.

At some point someone would’ve updated it with some hacked lines over that and “Nah I’m good” scrawled under it.

3 Likes

Kaldorei in the streets.
Hightborne in the sheets.

6 Likes

A lovesick guard is a distracted guard. Anything unfortunate that happened on their watch as a result would be on my hands. I couldn’t bear it.

3 Likes

A young blood elf knight who enjoys drinks at the Lamb, surrounded by 30 alliance who have no idea how to kick a heal while sipping on Dalaran red.

“~10k, Kaldorei seeking those who believe themselves worthy to be allowed to dote upon myself. Must be open to carrying me on a palanquin if requested. I am a druidess of the Talon, so I am light as a feather, but I can still step on those who earn my favor.”

2 Likes

“Ladies, if you want disappointing days and even more disappointing nights, spend them with me. I’ve got you covered.”

10 Likes

At least your honest. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Bloke from Kul Tiras lookin’ far a woman wit’ a nice rear and a good recipe book. I’m decent wit’ kids.”

4 Likes

"Shy Frostmane girl looking to broaden her horizons. Show me your dwarf-beard trophies, and I’ll show you mine :wink: "

1 Like

My beard is always on display, what’s your excuse?

3 Likes

“My father has money.”

5 Likes

Grummle visiting Stormwind to find his Luckydo. Please do not wash before dates, pungent smells bring good luck too Cousin Snowshoes. I hope you like Yak, because I’ll pick you up on that.

6 Likes

“Night Elf And High Elf friends (both F) looking for a strong man to help us with ‘girl issues’.”

A location would be provided along with time, and if someone goes to that location at that time they find themselves getting mugged.

4 Likes

“Kaldorei seeking a wonderful relationship involving soul remova–aahhhh I mean a nice drink at the Slaughtered Lamb.”

/e nervous sweats.

(It is a joke)

4 Likes

:crossed_swords::dagger::tanabata_tree::hocho::beers::beer::wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::clinking_glasses::eggplant::peach:

6 Likes