You will never justify this insanity to me as being fair

:face_vomiting:

Do you think this is the norm for multi boxers? I doubt a normal person could afford this lol…

1 Like

actually, i have. i remember a time when coming across a 40m dk boxxer that farmed av. won’t lie though- it was fun to watch him annihilate idiots that tried to run in or get near one at a time.

I feel bad for his neck

That can’t be good for his eyes.

2 Likes

Fair game exists between minimum set up and high level average set up.
This went to space! There should be some sorta weight class standard here. That’s like putting a toddler vs a 300 pound fighter and calling it fair.

I’m ok with Multiboxers who want to rock this set up. But put them in their own server so they can play with others in their weight class.

Thats the oldest looking 8yr old ive ever seen… dude your killing my wow player biasses!

Its a flip on your typical day trader… but props to a killer set up :slight_smile:

(thinks back to reading the book “It’s Alive” many years ago… and shudders)

:cookie:

1 Like

thats what the 40k$ doll is for bro, it even vibrates and calls him sinpai

Okay but first we have to put Mythic raiders on their own server.
Heroic raiders on theirs.
M+ key runners on their own.
It’s only fair, right?
If my alt in world quest rewards gets globaled by a Mythic raider they should be banned!

5 Likes

As opposed to all the bodies you attract insulting strangers on an internet forum?

That kind of money he can have it delivered.

I always found it funny that Goosebumps also had a book called that. Probably not about a cabalistic mutant killer baby.

1 Like

Regular to mythic level play is a normal weight class. They guy in this video has a system above that normal.

Your just breaking that down further to try and pick it apart. Is that cause you like being the 300 pound guy overpowering a toddler in a fight?

So what kind of mental gymnastics are we performing to where the whole formation stuff isn’t considered automation?

4 Likes

That’s my question here. Soon as the formations were making circles and stuff I was like “this is more than just input broadcasting.”

This is multiple sequences of events done autonomously with likely calculations to degrees on the circle to position. That isn’t taking his click and broadcasting it over 20 characters.

3 Likes

Not directly perhaps, but the fact is we are ALL effected by this. Boxers like this guy flood the market with farmed gold and resources therefore DEVALUEING our own gold and resources. Remember Supply is half the economic equation and people like this guy make every hour you spend farming worth that much less.

1 Like

It’s fine Karen. Play your game and let others play theirs.

6 Likes

Actually he makes it affordable enough to buy mats so I don’t have to waste time farming.

4 Likes

i cant wait to retire