You will never justify this insanity to me as being fair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDjHV8_nm2Q&ab_channel=DailyWowMoments

The first clip of that video is absolutely disgusting.

At that point you don’t care to play the game-- you only care about poising an unfair advantage.

This is absolutely loopy. I wasn’t even aware people were doing this, but no one with any morals should be able to look at this and tell me this is logical or fair or reasonable. This is absolutely insane.

57 Likes

omg…wtf? :frowning:

4 Likes

My reaction exactly…

I saw that clip and my jaw hit the desk.

2 Likes

Wow that is crazy. I still just sporting just one monitor lol

8 Likes

Wow. this is what multibotters defend as being fair? its actually repulsive and no surprise its some old guy with nothing better to do with his time. I would change your name BTW or you’ll receive a cease and desist.

26 Likes

The number of people that will be able or willing to afford a setup like this is statistically irrelevant.

47 Likes

Mother of mercy, I’ve seen fewer screens at NORAD’s command post.

21 Likes

That first clip looked amazing. A literal army doing formations xD.

Gameplay wise, it probably is unfair but it was pretty neat to look at.

11 Likes

Yeah but the damage this can cause to the rest of the playerbase is immense.

When Asmongold was whinging about “multiboxing mages dying and then reviving to spam arcane blast and wipe the raid” I thought he was lying.

Nope… this actually apparently exists x_x;

6 Likes

All that effort and money wasted on WoW…

When he could have spent it on something truly cool, like a full range of motion sim-pit for Star Wars Squadrons or DCS or something.

5 Likes

I want to build something like that for X-Plane one of these days.

I mean, I see that and I laugh and scoff and make statements like “you could have that or have a girlfriend”…

…but secretly I think it’s kind of cool and wish I had it.

13 Likes

I see no issue with this.

15 Likes

So destroying the economy, doing completely imbalanced pvp and overwise completely throwing any semblance of balance out the window is fair to you?

This literally undeniably impacted many players experiences on professions, gathering, farming and crafting.

4 Likes

I sincerely apologize but I save my moral outrage for things that are actually well, relevant in the real world.

:cookie:

41 Likes

You’re a nice person as your posts indicate…

But when you say this one can trivialize any problem with the game, any of them x_x saying that concern should be put to the real world.

2 Likes

I want it. I could MB on WoW, play FF14, Watch Crunchyroll, Keep an eye on my twitter feed, and order pizza all at the same time. I like this dude’s style.

2 Likes

Have you actually found a multiboxer in bgs? they are easy targets since they can only be a group of the same class repeating stuff. Different players will always be better , multiboxers are if anything a gimmick that’s disadvantage to your bg team.

The economy is the one thing they affect but since you can buy gold already and do the same, that just seems like extra steps for no reason.

10 Likes

Dude, you are 100% right. That is absolutely amazing! I love his setup!

If a person has the skill to actually play 10 instance of WoW at once, I say let them (fair disclaimer, I used to dual-box 2 Hpals).

11 Likes

I only watched two minutes but that setup looked amazing. I would never do that because it seems like too much work but its definitely fair. Or as fair as the rest of the United States of America is. If you just got some money for computers and some skill for Multiboxiing you could run 26 hunters too.

3 Likes