You will never justify this insanity to me as being fair

There’s no hope. You’ll get the same Multi-cheating boomers that post in every thread purposely being dense or making up things to fit their agenda. It was funny at first, but its rather frustrating to see it now.

5 Likes

I have seen quite a few people do this , a lot of the time those are moonkin characters only , idk why maybe because they are good at AOEING stuff ? Anyway they are like always in grp of 5 or 6 or more sometime and just kill everything in sight and farm pretty much , at first I thought it was bots but now I realised they were actually someone controlling them

IF multiboxers liek this were put in their own servers together I’d be fine.

But they are competing and destroying the game for the rest of us.

I’m pretty sure multiboxers would lose all appeal to multibox if they were all rounded up and put on the same isolated servers.

Why? Because the entire appeal of this is to have an edge over others. Don’t tell me it’s not. This doesn’t even look remotely fun.

2 Likes

I don’t “like” multiboxers because I think the essence of a MMO is to play a single character (at a time… ), but I don’t think people do it for the sake of causing damage or having an unfair advantage. Exception being gold farmers, of course…

Still, it isn’t weirder than those peeps that waste their years - and health - in overperforming at the Olympics, for example. Just people doing weird things because it fascinates them somehow.

1 Like

People with more money than sense.

UwU™

1 Like

prepared is a funny dude i must admit

1 Like

No he doesn’t. Most multi boxers mob farm for drop gold. It’s far more efficient because any resource they farm will be devalued simply due to the huge amount they farm up.

What a huge huge waste of money shakes head. And here is why people hate these multi players. Not cause they can do it but how they just screw up a zone 100%.

1 Like

Well if he’s not flooding the supply on the AH, your first argument doesn’t hold up.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s the joke.

NGL, when I heard about that, I thought about making a channel about caber tossing and calling myself Treeyeet.

You do realize gold itself is also a supply side right? The more gold out there the more you pay because it’s worth less.

That’s not prepared that’s https://www.twitch.tv/ridosaw

1 Like

This is extremely rare and not the norm. It’s a video presented to you to further an agenda and is basically just sensationalizing all multiboxing as if this is what happens everywhere all the time. It’s not.

Agreed. This entire thread is sensationalism and a tad ridiculous in its drama.

This is very true, as well.

The problem is that people are taking this seriously and thinking this is how everyone does it and they will now join the “torches and pitchforks” brigade against every single multiboxer.

6 Likes

Blizzard offering tokens is more of an inflation driver I’d bet.

more power to em, it doesn’t seem unfair at all to me because honestly, the number of people doing this is statistically super low.

1 Like

i don’t know how anyone can defend that MB…this isn’t alt tabbing: he’s automated every thing right down to 1 button press formations. crazy.

2 Likes

You’d bet wrong because those are limited to in game users. Tokens are worth nothing until someone buys it. That gold came from somewhere. It’s net zero.

Yea, how dare somebody decided to buy 14 different monitors with income they have… that’s …disgusting. :confused: /s

No, the real disgusting part would be imagining the response times on those monitors. Heaven forbid if their more then 5 ms of lag on these. :nauseated_face:

Before you tell me that 5ms doesn’t matter, i went from 900p 1ms to 1080p 5ms and i have definitionally noticed the slight ghosting. And once you see it, it’s very very noticeable whenever you scroll move, etc. It didn’t make the things i do un-doable, but it’s a very noticeable slight visual lag.

But aside from that, this doesn’t look shocking to me at all, and i only run one monitor.

Apparently buying 14 monitors to play a game you like to play isn’t caring anymore. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes i know it’s accounts too, but how is that still not caring about the game? I mean you wouldn’t put lots of money into something you don’t truly care about it. Plus these monitors can be used much more then just multiboxing on WoW. Like oooh… i don’t know… Use one to watch netflex, one for a podcast, one for red dead redemption 2, one for fortnite streaming and a few others to catch up on law school and college, as well arguing with people on twitter.

Nobody with any morals, logic or reason should confuse multiboxing with botting.

But regardless, so what if people want to spend money on 14 monitors? so what if people want to multibox 14 different peeps? I don’t recommend it, but i’m not gonna call them insane for doing so. It’s just a guy who is an enthusiast of sort and/or has way too much disposable income. I really don’t see any logical reason to be disgusted by this and i’m not even a multiboxer.

Also, it’s 10 monitors, well 9 since one of them is a laptop and it’s not being used. The one in the middle is bigger then the other monitors. It just happen to have 4 wows opened in that.

2 Likes

It’s insane to me how Blizzard allows this pay to win behavior. I know they just banned (supposedly lets see if they even do anything) 3rd party input software but multiboxing is still doable. P2W shouldn’t be an aspect in a game we all have to pay $15 a month for.

looks like someone stole a name.