You will never justify this insanity to me as being fair

Best part about this video is that guy can still do that.
It looks like he is using hardware solutions for broadcasting so he won’t be impacted by this recent change.

7 Likes

I almost responded to this thread seriously till I looked at who posted it.

9 Likes

This made me laugh, i like that smoke machine.

6 Likes

It’s really not, though. The broadcasting ban took out the overwhelming majority of multiboxers that were affecting the economy. World PvP is pointless fun and you’ll come across a guy like this maybe once in your WoW lifetime.

I see no problems. If the guy wants to drop tens of thousands of dollars to run around with a personal army, more power to him. If I see him out in the world I’ll go “huh, neat” and move on with my day.

11 Likes

Multi-boxing cheaters defending this please leave this thread. Defending this is a new low for your community.

3 Likes

Impressive set up, not gonna lie. But it’s sad that he needs to play the game like that imo. If you are gonna play an mmo like that, just stick to single player games.

1 Like

(falls over laughing… )

I give you a like and many giggles just for your name.

:cookie:

Well if he can afford it more power to him.

8 Likes

I split these two things up for you.
You seemed confused and thought they are one in the same.

5 Likes

I would say its more an ethically wrong issue than morally but yeah i agree its it’s ridiculous.

1 Like

This is fine , just a person with too much money and too much time.

If that’s how they want to lead their life let them . Waste of time and effort imo but whatever keeps them happy.

1 Like

Nah, that’s pretty awesome, imo. It’s not really a set for me (I like to play from my couch on my laptop), but the idea that you could run enough characters to basically never have to be social (unless you wanted to) in this game absolutely appeals to me.

Course, I already play this game like a single player. So the minor change probably wouldn’t be worth the work and cost investment.

Holy crap… I can appreciate his security cam setup but man… Having my alchemy materials be worth something sounds good to me, glad they nerfed Multiboxing.

2 Likes

the problem is that they bring gold into the economy

i mean, why wouldnt anyone think that setup is sweet. the dude probably likes his toys. nothin wrong with that. he even has a fog machine or whatever that is haha. thats sweet.

2 Likes

Thank you for saying I’m nice.

But what you said - is pretty much true. This is just a video game. While there are storylines that annoy me and may offend me on some level - I realize it is just a video game. If at some point the stories cross a line, I’ll let Blizzard know and stop playing. It’s as simple as that.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Chances are most of the playerbase is never going to encounter something to this degree.

1 Like

While it is possible to multibox and to be a cheater, with Blizzard’s ban system i dont think any of us in this thread could possibly be both.

Exactly, this is a computer enthusiast dream come true.

I’ll never get the folks who crap on peoples hobbies.
Would they say the same thing to the classic car enthusiast who spent thousands on original parts for a rebuild?

13 Likes

that moment when you want to give activision 700$ a month

2 Likes