"You want mythic gear for logging in!"

Solo players need to get over themselves. It’s hilarious you actually think you have an idea what you’re talking about.

Raiding has been the focus of endgame since alpha. This game has always prioritized raiding and group content.

You clearly have never used weakauras. They don’t play the game for you. It’s just an addon that displays information in a better way than default.

Yea that sounds exciting

1 Like

I didn’t say I could. I said their wants may or not may be valid.

:clown_face:

This is coming from someone with no authority on what is valid or not valid.

1 Like

Which is ridiculous no matter how you try to slice it.

1 Like

Nope. What’s ridiculous is demanding a game change the way it’s been designed for almost 20 years because you have a false sense of entitlement and think the game should cater to your wants.

Keep using that buzz word Ard.

Ah so you think people will side w/ trolls who basicly dont play the game and just pay $15 a month so he get some people in the internet to talk to him :thinking:

DF is hardly WoW at its prime.

Which is why players ask for change. If that means that the 20 year formula has to suffer then so be it.

I’d love to see how a vote between another raid tier and player housing would turn out.

5 Likes

Nope, just blunt. Sucks to suck.

If you raid with a quality group you do. You wouldnt understand tho.

Nice LFR prog btw.

Most people aren’t concerned with poster reputation when there are bigger issues at hand.

I have mentally blocked you. I can’t even physically read anything you write.

Also the game you play came about in WoD legion…its changed. Ironic you complain about ppl wanting it to change again.

Elitist content is ded.

2 Likes

They don’t produce anything informative to read anyway.

2 Likes

That’s irrelevant. It’s one of the best expansions of recent.

A minority of players are asking for change because they feel the game should cater to their playstyle. Sorry chief. You don’t get to buy a product, use it outside of hows it’s designed and then demand it’s changed.

Considering the majority raid it’s pretty simple.

Obvious safespace liberal.

Its very much alive. Sucks to suck.

Is yalls lives really so bad that you literally want to live in the fantasy land of azeroth? SHEEESH

I’m sorry you can’t handle facts.

I started playing in BC so false again.

WoW at the beginning was raid or die. I’m sorry you can’t actually deal with facts.

Considering over 60% of the playerbase raid at one level you would be wrong. This game just isn’t for anti social solo players.

Nice presumptions no beuno tho!

For him yes. He lives to troll this forum.

Quit being wrong about everything. Makes you look bad.