"You want mythic gear for logging in!"

Non thoughts can’t wound.

Then you should be good lil buddy! Continue on your merry way foraging the bushes of the barrens as you seek out your next valiant quest! Lol.

Don’t worry I cleared Heroic faster than your group did.

Why because you are already there doing that?

2 Likes

Bet.

Nah i got alt raid tonight. Already busy. Don’t wanna be taking all your boar kills either. Trying to be courteous!

You make a bad comedian.

That prolly cuz the truth hurts lmfao.

Okay. I’m sorry. I still don’t really know what this is specifically in reference to or what it has to do with people that prefer more casual content. Somehow we got from artifact power being something to do, to this.

Because we are both human and a part of this world. It costs little to nothing to be courteous, or empathetic, but it can make a world of difference for someone down on their luck, or suffering in some way. And someday if you are suffering for some reason, and some kind stranger throws you a lifeline in your darkest hour, you’ll understand the power of kindness, and why it so important to pass it on.

If someone prefers WoW, they prefer WoW. Lots of good reasons to. :relieved:

Never once have I complained about low level drops or low drop rates. In fact I specifically say many times I am okay with drops and drop rates, just looking for more world content is all.

You got no truth…everything is made up.

2 Likes

Yeah. My whole ambition is to have good enough gear to beat-down open-world mobs that used to kill me and to not be horrible in heroic dungeons and LFR. That’s it. I don’t want gear that makes harder content doable because that’s for players who can/want to do that content.

I really liked MoP where I could get cool gear sets in LFR and dungeons and was really strong by the end of the expac in the content I did.

5 Likes

Boys, come on lol. You are going to get this thread locked! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Artifact power is an arbitrary grind that does nothing but create chores. I was referencing your “conundrum” of not playing 24/7 and taking pride in your class.

This builds charachter.

I will do everything in my power for this not to happen. EVER. Self reliance is a value that has gone by the way side in todays day and age.

Then accept the game as is. Im not asking for the devs of God of War to rewrite their story…

This was more of a abstraction referencing other portions of tje convo relevant to our convo.

Just like Demonic Wrath and their heroic raid team! Lmao. This is what i needed. I appreciate you.

That’d be hilarious.

And I clear mythic in 3, not a breeze yet but it’s getting there. I don’t need to be the primary audience for a type of content to see it’s not enjoyed.

I think world content sucks because it does, time rifts attract and require a number of people the servers can’t handle to get max rewards and are absolutely afkably trivial / unengaging gameplay wise. Researcher’s event has much the same problem, it cannot be done without a group and so players congregate into deathballs or if they play on off hours just fail the timer and get significantly less reward. Even Fyrakk event is just join a group and flatten it because the dragon requires one.

There’s nothing you can do where you can feel any sense of progression / find something easier than you did last week because it’s all group content, meaning there are almost* always groups and the answer is always to just throw more people at it.

3 Likes

Logs or it didnt happen.

Its generally how it works for world content tho. Its kinda like minimum wage, it was designed to get you to point B, not be point B.

Just the way we like it.
Leave us alone, and we wonʻt have to mess you up.

1 Like

Wow you like this forum only alt’s guild? :clown_face:

Lol, predictably, thats what i expected. Your right, just alts. Thats all… nothing to see here.

Not playing 24/7 is not and has never been a conundrum to me though.

I used to see artifact power as an arbitrary grind as well, but I’ve since changed my mind. We probably won’t ever agree on this one though, but that’s okay of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

Being able to count on yourself in a hard knock world is of course an awesome thing to cultivate and aspire to, but sometimes, no matter how disciplined, smart, hard-working, healthy, etc. you are, life still lands on you like a sumo wrestler. If that happens, you be happy for the kindness of others.

Have people who raided never asked for anything in the game to be altered in any way though? Of course they have. A billion instances come to mind. Why didn’t they just accept the game as it is? And really… just asking Blizz to expand the content catalogue of WoW slightly, is a compliment to the team and not a big deal, I think. Certainly not comparable to asking someone to redo an entire story, lol.

I see. And it seems you are right. There are some people who do want better progression paths than what is currently available outside of raids and mythic+. I have yet to see anyone request mythic raid level drops though!

It is exactly what you have provided this whole time. Nothing to see just made up stuff.

1 Like