"You want mythic gear for logging in!"

I’m fine with going weeks without a drop, so long as I am still making some sort of progress toward a drop. Not a fan of being 100% dependant one RNG.

What makes you think I want to play 24/7? I only game a few hours a week… but sometimes I don’t feel motivated to make use of those hours. That’s all I’m talking about.

As for players “taking pride in their trade”… I don’t know. I feel like you just insinuated I should get a life (don’t play 24/7) but then tell me to take pride in a video game character that isn’t real and gets reset each major patch. These are not realy compatible concepts to me.

I used to take pride in having the best DPS in my guild, and I still won’t do any group content that I don’t feel confident I can make a reasonable contribution to… but I no longer see video game achievements as something to be proud of. Playing well is just a form of politeness to me. You know, so you are not wasting others time. That’s just how I feel though, nothing against people who see it differently.

Why are you assuming I don’t do these sorts of things? I have a family and as I said, only game a few hours a week.

You picked two words, “down time” out of a reply to someone’s question about what people should do when they reach top item level for their playstyle… I talked about borrowed power, and evergreen content. When I said downtime, I meant, when you are no longer chasing gear anymore and looking for other activities to do in game, during your usual gaming time. I did not mean, every minute you are not busy IRL.

3 Likes

Do you raid?

It takes about 2 hours to be profiecient in a class if you apply yourself.

Lol. Screw that.

Well to be fair you could just play another game.

I agree.
Rng can be such a buzz kill.
I really liked the storms gear in 10.0 as you could freely buy the gear but the upgrades came in at around 1 a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on the slots you went for.
Plus it had a set bonus! :smiley:

The gear from 10.1.5 would have also been ideal had it not been for the fact its a .5 patch so players are already geared.
But its still transmog so im gonna collect it anyhow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So they want real people to be their NPCs?

I also find it funny that most of the people have only cleared LFR. IF that…

I’d like to remind you we’re talking about an ilvl environment that caps at 424. Getting 2~ 424 items a week in a tier that caps at 447-450 seems incredibly reasonable, hell it’s pretty much what we have now. The content you do to get it just sucks.

2 Likes

So acclaimed there are no new players! :rofl:

3 Likes

This is a good thing.

Nah. Started raiding in BC. Burnt out on it in Wrath. Might dabble in LFR sometimes now but usually won’t even bother with that anymore.

Usually there is plenty to keep me busy and interested anyway though. Usually.

I’m sorry but I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say here. I don’t disagree at all that in this game, its a good idea to know what you are doing before hopping into group content.

You really see no value in being kind to fellow humans?

If all you want to do is clear raids until you are full BiS, then sure, for those people, playing another game is a fine option.

Other people however like to chill in a fantasy world, collect things, explore, play out bits and pieces of story, what have you… that’s okay too.

For a subscription game however, its okay however to expect a somewhat reasonable pace of content release relative to subscription collection, I think.

1 Like

Lets talk about why you think it sucks. I cleared H in 1.5 hours last night. Was a breeze.

Also, if that is your “endgame” it should take you just as long to reach 424, as i reach 441.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand this question. Could you please elaborate little?

It’s a thread about open world content. Its not a thread about raiding. Why should we be raiders?

2 Likes

Good cuz thats not raiding.

What Im saying is that you dont have to play 24/7 to take pride in your class… you just have to have thumbs and half a brain.

Not at all. I don’t know you, you don’t know me. Why should we just be kind to eachother. Perhaps neutral. But i’m not going out of my way for you until i get to know you or you give me a reason to.

There are many other games that do this to the extent that they could play if they wish, and even have “fixed” the things they complain about in this game.

Lol because you are complaining about low level, low drop rate gear. Lol. Thats why.

It really isn’t.

Grats on getting carried by a group that is over geared for the raid.

2 Likes

You may have missed it earlier, but I main Warlock now, and parse 95s. Not a carry in the slightest. But think what you will. I dont particularly care about your thoughts. Lol.

Oh but it very much is.

Yeah, sure. :rofl:

You have any thoughts?

Thanks for being wrong.

2 Likes

I have been speaking them. Friend.

What ever you say lol. But if we had less new players, we’d have less of you to deal with. Which would be great.

You don’t have to deal with any players at all.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I do. Because we get garbage in the LFG que when filling for raid. Typically your style of player. To which we kick mid pull when they inevitable mess up and wipe the raid. Easy enough solution, but still an annoyance.

More lies. You like making up stuff huh?

2 Likes

Hey, they proof is in the pudding. I run my raids. I see what happens. If your wounded by our exchange just say it lol. Quit with the snide little snippets and let it out lil johnny boo boo.