"You want mythic gear for logging in!"

Until Blizzard changes or fixes this the subs will continue to decline.

1 Like

I don’t think they have the man power to fix it.

They do not care much for the subs much, they care for engagement. That’s why since Legion we had many systems purely made to further that goal. But pushing for engagement also just push players out as not all players want to spend that much time in the game and that’s at all levels.

Which now to a certain point, the only players that are remaining are those that can spend a lot of time in the game as if you want to do anything it’s very grindy.

I’m not quite sure the focus on group content is bad, it’s more that their designs have eliminated the casual group content player. With stuff like M+ being so huge in design (with no RDF) and no badges system like we used to have and no bad luck protection system if you just want to be able to be done. With heroic raiding population crashing and barely being worth to be done when you can just spam M+ (which in many ways is way more hardcore).

So we have the super casuals that mostly do lower end content and the hardcore that do everything and high end content. Losing that core middle ground type of player is what for me has hurt the game a lot.

1 Like

I think this is the group of players Blizzard lost the most to other MMOs. They just stopped catering to this audience.

Asmongold brought this up last year, he said the average MMO player has been completely abandoned by Blizzard. I think this group made up like 70% of the players.

1 Like

Not quite. This isn’t “everyone gets a trophy” and its certainly not designed for instant gratification. Work for your rewards. Work towards a goal.

Nope.

4/8 M VOTI
2/9 M ATSC

This is trash.

You do
 raid.

Anything Blizzard adds they want to be grindy and be spread out over months and months and months and they want everything to fit inside this stretched out timeline they have planned to make it seem like there’s more to do than there actually is.

2 Likes

This isn’t a single player game. Everything that we do affects others, even if you personally think that it’s irrelevant or nonsensical. It’s actually kind of neat, if you think about it.

Honest question: then why are you playing right now? I’m currently taking a break and being a dirty raid logger while playing other games. The only reason I even raid is because I love my friends/guildies and want to spend time with them. Just because you take a break from something doesn’t mean that you don’t like it anymore. Sometimes it’s the healthy thing to do, and I’m sure next tier I’ll be refreshed and ready to get back to adventuring.

2 Likes

No, I already said forced group content is a thing anymore.

1 Like

Also trash.what do you have against group content in a group oriented game?

Forced group content is killing the game. Sure, make it optional group content.

1 Like

Then I expect more pushback from players like yourself when the posters who do routinely make this complaint do it next.

Its a group game. Suck it up and join a group. If you know your class its a non issue

Sorry, it is a huge issue. You seen the huge decline in the game?

1 Like

I supposed is this why this game is “dying” since the game’s inception because people need to group

Thats due to lazy players getting yeeted from groups for playing like neanderthals. Then they get this idea that its not them, its the game lol gtfo

They just need to focus on making raids mega dungeons now. They seem to have a hugher quality than the actual raids.

Things change over almost 20 years or so from gamers perspectives and needs. It’s like the game hasn’t adapted and the population of the game shows it.

You don’t think the game has declined? Please explain!

Oh I know the game has decline. It is a 20year old game after all. Alot of new generation of gamers can’t be ask to play mmo. it’s nothing to do with the game but the mindset.