"You want mythic gear for logging in!"

Its another polarizing topic, that will tell me more whether or not you are one of those radicalized folk.

Play like crap in my raid it will!

Forgot, raiding aint your gig.

It’s not a polarizing topic if you look at atmospheric trends since the industrial age.

You’re telling me logs matter and data doesn’t?

Even if it were, I’d never play in your raid.

SPLENDID!

You are looking at an isolated period in time. The earth has been trending in a warming pattern since bc. Its cyclical, a period of thaw followed by an ice age, with a general warming trend. As the sun runs out of hydrogen it expands into a red giant. You don’t think a closer proximity to an EXTREMELY WARM object that is increasing in size and going through an 11 year cyclical heating and cooling pattern has any effect on the heating and cooling patterns experienced here on earth? Hmmm food for thought.

This isn’t WoW related so I’ll leave this here and mute the thread, but it’s one thing to have a trend incline, and another to have a 45 degree angle that coincides with the Industrial Revolution.

But I’m sure this is an inconvenient truth for your world view. I wish you luck.

Graphs or it didnt happen. Lol

How. Dare you.

the driving factor in population decrease is more choice in family planning.

its a good thing and its not something people can change.

its a transition period and society, culture and the market are doing a great job meeting new needs.

Blizzard is responding with an emphasis on phone games and more individual products.

I never said it was difficult, I said some people don’t like to rush because they would rather savour it.

I’m sorry but this just isn’t true. Story and RP content has always existed outside of dungeons and raids, in this and many many others fantasy MMORPGs. It exists in WoW now so of course it’s possible, we are just asking that they expand and slightly tweak what does exist.

Most of the game scales already. They already put the manpower in. Also, unless I am mistaken people have not quit Blizzard because of being asked to design content… they quit because of being mandated back to the office, weird internal rating systems that were intentionally unfair or something, misconduct lawsuits and a bunch of other nonsense.

Adding more solo/casual content would not “take away from end game”… it would add to it. People are not saying, “Hey move your raid devs onto a solo dungeon project” they are saying, “Hey can you hire a few extra people to work on a few small side projects?” That’s all. Nothing for you to worry about. I promise. Customers ask companies to add this or that to their lineup all the time. Usually people don’t say, “Oh no, if Bedmasters start making pillow cases, they’ll stop making duvets!!!”

You know, i did always find this rather… strange.

From a business stand point this is EXACTLY what would happen though.

Dont EVER threaten my duvets.

A lot of people love it though. Personally I never played on an RP server or anything like that… and anytime someone tried to RP chat with me I felt on the spot and didn’t know what to say. Was very awkward… but I do enjoy the RP aspect of just playing some sort of character in a fantasy world and being a part of it’s story.

Assuming you are not in fact a tiny, stealth fox with little stabby mitts in real life, you having picked and played your characters race and class is a type of RP too by the way.

I don’t think Blizzard would ever not do raids though. They love them. The people love them. It’s something they’re known for. I think it’s more likely, if they wanted to cut costs, they would simply continue to not add in the story content some people have been asking for. That’s most likely what’s going to happen. But still we will make our hopeless requests!

I wouldn’t dare!

^^^ One million percent this.

If WoW were a single player game, sure. But it’s not, so what you do DOES in some way affect others, even if you don’t believe that it does or you believe that it won’t matter. It’s not just about you and your personal experiences.

If the devs could make solo content on the same level of difficulty as group content (such as mythic raiding) then I’d be fine with that. But as soon as there is even slightly difficult solo content (i.e. pre-nerf Mage Tower, Torgast, etc.) people complain that it’s too difficult and it inevitably gets nerfed. There’s a reason that LFR gets determination stacks and other forms of group content doesn’t.

Many players don’t want difficult content. And that’s perfectly okay and a valid way to play. Just don’t expect difficult content rewards.

1 Like

My rp is the class i play thats what i thought rp was, but i don’t prance around azeroth imitating a furry fox. Some people take that stuff too far imo. Also, the fox is kinda part of the joke.

Honestly, I’d be happy with not running out of solo stuff to do every Wednesday. No more weekly events to do, no more world quests offering gear are available, and leveling my Boomkin is a nightmare.

Lots of quests, which is good, but after you do them one time, it’s meh.

Right now, I am not having fun at all.

2 Likes

Honestly, why should a raider care if I get incremental increases in power? Are you people somehow diminished that my ilvl is 19 lower than yours instead of 20?

2 Likes

Because I had to learn my class proficiently enough to complete the associated content. So should you.

[quote=“Ermal-the-scryers, post:335,
topic:1634036”]
you people
[/quote]

What do you MEAN… you… people…

Seriously, that’s just sad, frankly.

Is this your main? You only have normal on clear, which puts you at an extreme casual. No M+ clears either.

1 Like

Every player should have a gear progression path to get the top level gear for the season. This includes players that can’t do forced group content.

1 Like

I think this could be done with crafting, but Blizzard won’t let this happen because the hardcore players would either abuse it or complain about it.

1 Like

Not sure how it could possibly be abused, but it isn’t possible now.

I think having a crafted piece in every slot would cause the hardcore crowd to abuse it, or complain about it.

They would need to not have the items needed to make decent gear not drop in raids.