You sheeple!

You think the banshee is what we should be worrying about! Fools!!! Everyday I see the same birds holding gems…do you not understand?! The apexes crystal are returning! For the love ra-den lock the doors! Hide your knowledge. The apexes are returning!

5 Likes

I am more worried about those multiboxing druids that have been hoarding mats and ruining the BfA mats economy.

Multiboxing has become really big in BfA and now all these people have ready multiboxing accounts to go for SL to start ruining that mats economy as well.

That is a real threat!

8 Likes

So that’s why Nathanos hated birds so much.

1 Like

People are multiboxing because BfA is boring as all heck. 8.3 is worst of all.

1 Like

So buying more subs is the solution? Only reason I still play is I forgot to cancel my sub before renewal… I bought it so I’m going to darn well use it!

1 Like

Thost birds are druids, and those gems are arcane crystals, since everything else is worth less than legion grays in this economy.

THE answer? Nobody said that, certainly not me. For some people it makes what is left of the game more engaging. Some people are farming old mounts or transmog, both of which, coincidentally, can be done better with one or more multiboxing teams.

The unfortunate fact is that a lot of people who get bored just quit the game and may never come back.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t mean to put beef in your mouth. Err. put things on steak. :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously kinda hungry again.

I get what you are saying. I know for myself I’m leaving because the game just isn’t fun. I don’t have many friends I connect with on here and most of the “content” is some kind of hamster grind.

Especially the newer professions. Aside from a couple of booster items half the professions are literally just transmog fodder.

Sad to see ya god mate. Just hope you enjoy your ventures in other lands. Just don’t hug bees

You too. And why no love for bees? They are darlings who will share little bee kisses with you if you are gentle. Love all things as if they were your own.

1 Like

Man,I think that incense you been burning is effecting you.

I forsee them absolutely destroying Shadowlands’ economy.

Blizzard needs to be made aware.

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing

1 Like

How could they end it? Isn’t multi boxing just hoping on other accounts and having them move and act as in unit?

I’m sure Blizzard could record IP addresses or something more eloquent and beyond my technical ken.

They’re amazing at finding things to disable.

A good start would be to revert nodes and stop hyperspawning locations.

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing

1 Like

Did someone say Sheeple?

3 Likes

Not what I had in mind but horde might as well be full animal now

lol! Oh my. So many jokes I can’t use because it would be an instant ban. Or should I say Baaaaaahn! :smiley:

Devs are doing just fine driving the economy into the ground. Gold sources will be down for everyone, while expenses will be even higher thanks to scarcity of required mats and the ridiculously large number that are needed for professions.

Why are you above the rules? Aren’t signatures forbidden, especially spamming hot button lies?

Multiboxing is not cheating, because blizzard makes the rules and they say it isn’t. Trying to trick people into believing something you know is a lie, I think that should be considered cheating.

I actually looked for something saying as much.

I haven’t found anything that says, “You can’t include a signature.”

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing

1 Like

I’ve never heard that before either, long live the Krutz sig!