You sheeple!

People are bored, so they are playing the game more?

You know when you have days where you don’t realize how desperately you need to laugh until some brilliant bit of comedy appears unexpectedly and you feel healed because your laughter makes you feel alive?

Your name. I love it so much. My face hurts and it’s dusty in here because I’m laughing so hard.

Thank you, sir.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They don’t though, they make crafting professions so worth while.
If you don’t like the sale price of mats, don’t be a farmer :stuck_out_tongue:

Without the longboi insentive, theres going to be less multiboxers now.

Anyone know why there is a sudden influx of gnome dk multibox groups? Usually 3-5 in the group.
I don’t mean mechagnome, I mean the original gnome.

BfA multiboxing opened the door to many players trying degenerate gameplay forms like multiboxing so not surprising.

BfA send the multiboxing to its peak, and now all these people who ve bothered to multibox and have accounts are likely gonna try ruin SL as well.

Wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing multiboxers leveling early in SL with 10x same class etc

Oh lord another Ralph response.

Multiboxing is hurting nothing. People get cheap mats so we can make stuff, people get cheaper armor and pots for it, so guess what, win win.

(giggles because I remember when MoP was announced and people called the idea of playable Pandas degenerate.)

:cookie:

1 Like

They climbing in your windows, snatching your people up, you’d better hide your kids, hide your wife!

Run and tell that, homeboy!

People who hate minorities have used that word to describe us for decades now, time to use it in a more appropriate manner like Ion does when he describes the degenerate gameplay of uncapped aoe.

Nice to see AoE caps finally

They’ve all had their brutos for a while now. As long as there is gold to be made there will be more and more. If they reduced spawn rates in some popular farming areas and reverted farming nodes so you can only gather once per node like you used to, that would be more effective.