You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

i enjoy it too, twinking is great and here to stay in the same queue as everyone else

i hope to see you in a bg some day

1 Like

Yeah, too bad you don’t play BFA. It’s really fun.

if you’re in bfa then why do you care about twinks?

you cry about this literally every single day

3 Likes

Made my day, you just replied to your self.

2 Likes

Yeah, because if you have an opinion about this, you’re not allowed to buy the newest expansion. That makes a lot of sense.

You cry to anyone who has an opinion other than yours about it, so what’s your real point?

im fine with bgs the way they are

you are the one crying your eyes out over people having gear in a role playing game

2 Likes

If that’s what you think, then you never actually read any of my posts. Shocker there.

oh ive read them. a grown man cant get over people being geared in a role playing game and makes posts about it every single day

5 Likes

Ok, so we’ve established that you don’t actually read my posts.

and we have established that you are an adult that cant get over people being geared in a rpg

i hope to see you in a bg some day, but we dont know if you even run them at all. you just like to complain constantly

4 Likes

Have a happy holidays!

i will have a great holiday, im happy with things as they are

you are the one that complains every day

2 Likes

lol get it out of your system.

1 Like

I think we will see a lot more twinks actually level to max when the new comp stomp bgs come out. It is only logical that someone who enjoys being able to 1 shot people and thinks that is competitive PvP would also enjoy vs computer played characters that will likely be exploitable for easy wins.

In reality twinks would have zero issue being in their own xp off bgs EXCEPT they can’t get free easy wins that way.

3 Likes

well im happy with things as they are, no problems here

so please keep telling us every single day why a video game makes you so triggered

3 Likes

Many of them, including Felshout would rather have the queues split again.

Reminds me of Lildude, who was considered a God amongst twinks. Other twinks trembled in his presence. He was just as you described. The only PVP he ever engaged in was twinking or ganking lowbies.

Get on the pile noob.

This is what ‘mongos having ideas’ looks like.

1 Like

Enjoy leveling through the brackets with this attitude. :wink:

It takes like 30 minutes to level through a bracket, what’s the big deal?

1 Like