You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

Queues are 2 minutes alliance side for 111-119.

Not speaking about the higher level.

Sorry to say, I’m not only playing 69 :stuck_out_tongue:

Twinks are cancer. its just a way for garbage players to feel like they’re good at pvp, hard to lose when you two shot any non-twink and can take on 4-5 people at once without taking much damage. level the playing field and these muppets die like the rest.

2 Likes

Thanks for the salt fam

yup, low level queues are getting longer and longer because its not the fastest method of leveling when you keep getting lumped in with twinks. they’re killing pvp again.

5 Likes

My queues are the same from 29-120 right now during NA prime time.
Usually 8min, my 120s seem to take a tad longer.
Horde side**

Queues are getting longer because people realize bfa is a bad exp pack not just a low lvl thing max lvl too

6 Likes

lol no

My queues have been 5-7 minutes from 10-70. That’s the same average queue time as 120 ( Horde side ).

2 Likes

My queue times on horde are about the same at any level… about 15 minutes is average.
Actually, in the 40’s bracket last night, it was less than 8 minutes.
I’m not seeing these longer queues, either, so shrugs

1 Like

ye my q times on horde at 111-119 are 4-8min 120 is 15-20

Even as Horde I’m getting about 10 minutes. This is from 10-30 so far

I’ve made the interesting observation that the select few supporters of keeping twinks in standard BG queues are the same people in all these threads, yet those that speak out against them are all the “same people”, even in this post made back in November 2018. And how interesting that the OP mentioned going through something exactly like I did, being down before one can even charge in and put up a fight at all.

It’s less that they doubt their twinks are destroying the game for others, it’s just that they’ve made a game out of doing that themselves and are afraid of losing that game. Better to pull the whole “Look over there!” with FotM classes and call them the core problem when they’re playing on characters whose literal purpose is to be as powerful as possible in a specific bracket, farming on people that’re just looking for a freaking change of pace in the dull levelling grinds.

8 Likes

Can a group of 4 players that are 110 kill a twink disc priest? Probably not.

I avoid the brackets when I feel useless against twinks. (10-19, 50-60, 110)

I don’t hate the idea of separating twinks from leveling players. Twinks spent a lot of time gearing those toons, a 1 hour queue shouldn’t bother them :wink:

6 Likes

Fixed this for clarity.
Seems like these player issues are becoming much more prevalent.

3 Likes

yep totally agree.

1 Like

It’s more a balancing issue than a player issue.

Separation isn’t the answer but a possible solution is to increase the default item level when joining a certain bracket. The twinks will still have an advantage for putting in the time into gearing but it won’t be as dramatic.

1 Like

So at the same time, geared 120s are ruining random bgs at max level? Its the same thing. Get better gear for levelling and it wont be an issue, make friends with twinks and que with them even if you are not a twink. Its not even efficient to level up doing battlegrounds at low level so its not a big deal. The type of players like you are the ones that are making blizzard change the game to the way it is going, get good. And even if they move the twinks to their own bracket they will still get geared up and own kids like you in battlegrounds without locking xp and you will still complain.

5 Likes

Even more balancing is thankfully being done towards the enchants in the 10-19 bracket on the next patch, not just the higher up procs. 110 will always be an issue due to the nature of the bracket but that is negligible due to it only being 1 level and no returning players queuing for it after once or twice. 1 hour may not seem like much, but in one hour you can gain 10+ levels, run through multiple dungeons, heck in most brackets 1 hour is enough to be decently gear. 1 hour is a decent amount of time in game terms when a lot of people don’t have much time for games to begin with. Instead of the que being a reasonable time of 1-20 minutes, it could be at best double that or at worse 100 times the original duration. Which of course, would make people not want to queue, eventually abandoning the bracket. But I think it is greatly overestimated how many twinks there are in the upper brackets. You would be lucky to get a queue in a day, not even an hour. If you put it in perspective, I can see a problem with this. Just because you do not prefer this play-style, does not mean you can/should implement a “solution” that would destroy minority communities of a larger community without a second thought for only one groups gain.

4 Likes

PTR adjustments looking spot on. :ok_hand:
So much attention to detail, which solely effects the lower brackets.

BFA may just be the most attention we have seen to balance the lower brackets yet. So much fine tuning.
Blizzard is listening, and we can all observe the adjustments as they roll in.

2 Likes