You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

It’s all the same folks that jump all over anyone that comes in and dares to mention twinks being OP. You lot bite every time.

And its the same people wanting them out.

1 Like

I have not posted on this subject until now. If you look through the forums it is not the same folks that are leveling and finding it nuts.

I have been reading the forums and its always the same people {both sides too} 1 thread has greyhide and the panda having some dumb talk about their life} low level pvp is never balanced blizz should focus more on max lvl.

1 Like

I would rather wait longer than have to be GY camped nearly every bg I am in.

3 Likes

Mainly because a minority is ruining an aspect of the game for the majority. I cannot join a BG, from 10-119 without having at LEAST 3-4 twinks on the enemy team, and that’s literally all it takes to get run over, Because of how OP twinks are. these 3-4 people are running around like a pack of rats and destroying people. 2 twinks go on one person at the same time unless that person happens to be a pally with bubble up, they’re getting global’d.

5 Likes

Except outside of of 111-119, they aren’t.

Here’s an example of scaling.

You’ll see the BoA is near equal to the blue shoulders from 15-60.

The days of OP twinks was over with 7.0.

1 Like

Such a terrible exaggeration, all of it =/

It absolutely is not.

Can a level 1 put those enchants on their shoulders? On the looms?

Yeah except I just finished a BG where a twink Arcane Mage was killing me within seconds, before I could even turn on him. Yet, I would roll over every other non-twink mage in that BG. Funny how that works.

Forgot to mention, lvl 77 Fury warrior.

That’s just you playing poorly, there’s absolutely no reason to get shut down by an Arcane Mage unless they had a good jump on you and blew all their CDs. You’ve got enough interrupts ( pummel / intim shout / stormbolt / spell reflect if you’ve spec’d into it ) and enough escapes ( double charge + double leap ) to lock them down or escape to reset.

Damn, you’re right. What do I know? I’ve only got ~500k HKs and leveled an account full of toons via PvP.

http s://i.imgur.com/Up5xFSc.jpg

3 Likes

You can call me Tianhide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah like I have Bloodthirsty and Bound by Honor. Means nothing.

I can’t even fathom all the misinformation in that post.

what are you people going to do when you get to 120 and your ilvl is lower than everyone else? request that end game bgs are split by ilvl?

7 Likes

Considering I had no more leveling to do, I geared?

I don’t know why twinks keep bringing up ilvl disparity at max like it’s a counter. At max you can spend time gearing because you’re not going to outlevel the gear in a few hours.

4 Likes

you can spend time gearing while leveling too you know, but most people are just too lazy to.

6 Likes

You realize there’s a difference between “lazy” and complete waste of time, right? The time spent gearing just to stand a chance against twinks far outweighs the time spent actually leveling through brackets. In some cases, you’ll probably outlevel the bracket trying to gear for it in the first place. (You could of course buy gear for certain brackets as well, but the best is obviously going to be exceedingly expensive.)

This is also ignoring that some twinks have grandfathered enchants, or gear from the anniversary that is not currently obtainable. There are 119 twinks with 333ilvl gear, which makes them impossible to be equal to no matter how much you “spend time gearing”.

It’s also ignoring the newer players, as few as they are, who can’t gear up to twinks.

The fun thing is that this can all be solved by either separation, or reintroducing those evil evil templates for BGs below 120.

3 Likes