You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

mmm popcorn

oh i forgot to add, i killed some people in bgs and i dont feel bad about it.

6 Likes

Hey Sun how strong are fury warriors and arms in the 39 bracket vs disc priests? How many does it take to take a disc down? Just asking cause in 69 they take my disc down very quickly without peels.

Edit: But in 109 bracket it takes the whole team even with broken items(if they play decently)

BFA has allowed the easiest access to gearing this game has ever seen.
Stats on gear have been balanced to the finest standard this game has ever seen.
BOE items have all been reworked in order to be available to every possible player within every bracket. Literally flooding the auction houses and bags alike.
Crafted items on all levels offer an excellent backbone to every character with choice stats.

The access, balance, methods are all at an extreme pinnacle which aims at ease of use for everyone.

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong. But twinking literally consist of you having your buddy run you through that particular raid level to get the BIS gear weather it is main pieces that replace heirlooms or off pieces. Basically not hard to do at all and people do it cause they suck at max lvl PvP, where even if you outgear somebody it is a still a somewhat fair fight then in comparison to twink low lvl.

Another random player claiming players suck at PvP if they dare do it under 120.

1 Like

“Geared”
Is aiming for best in possible slot pieces for your character.
Fully enchanted, Gemmed, with ideal secondary stat placement.
Ever try it at 120?, it works exactly the same way.

Wrong. At least for AV.

I was wrong about the killing blows though, I only had 104. I found the old screenshot. It doesn’t show the levels, but its pretty clear that this was broken.

The change to move the max level into the brackets above was done in response to this issue. And then eventually xp was added to BGs that ended it for good.

Still doubt me? (remove the space)

//imgur. com/a/c2pjAj0

And if you still doubt that the brackets were different, read away:
//worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/news/1293872/new-battleground-brackets

Brackets were 0-9 and max level. For an expansion or two they were x0-x4 and x5-x9.

That’s from that article.

The clash between the factions has also never been so hotly contested: Battleground brackets now match up teams more evenly. The new brackets span five levels each, except the final bracket composed of level 85 players:

x0 was always in the next level bracket.

Remember this

https:// wow.gamepedia. com/Shadowfang

Why would players twink at lvl 19 instead of 20?

http:// vanilla-wow.wikia. com/wiki/Warsong_Gulch

3 Likes

Thats how i started in BC, looted that and decided to try twinking out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Salute to one of the most (if not) iconic Blue BOEs within WoW.
The history is strong with this one. /salute

1 Like

People who enjoy twinks lack competition. Where is the fun at when the whole team is be camped at the graveyard by three twink players…?

BG’s is the reason I play wow and I can only play 1-2 hours due to work. What’s my option?

Lol my post was flagged as inappropriate and removed? Pfft. Yeah okay. Real classy

1 Like

Don’t stay in Twink brackets :rofl::rofl: If you don’t want to compete just don’t do them.

Enjoy MMORPGs where Min/Maxing to dominate is the core point of the game.

1 Like

GY camping never happens in competitive matches.

This is happening, along with the skewing of trust levels. The new forums are seemingly not designed to prevent one account tampering with posts.

That’s sad if they actually considered that post inappropriate and it only took one person to flag it. I don’t think I like this forum moderation but oh well. RIP post.

Exact opposite for 19s.

you are wrong. you dont need anyone to help and you are the one that sucks if you cant figure this out on your own. ive always been fine at the level cap

I do want to compete but how can I compete against a player who puts in 8 hours a day gearing/farming? Well, the answer I guess is to level or join the twinks somehow/someway or find another game.

I don’t mind if the twink has crazy DPS but can’t we limit the amount of Health they have in the game? It’s ridiculous when one twink can take out two-three individuals toe to toe without dying. FML