You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

Guy it takes more than just gear and enchants to do that. if you seen a twink take out that many players either that player was killing some undergeared players, or he had made sure to bring the extra necessitys to pvp to allow it to happen, potions, bandages, saltwater, etc. its not just go run some dungeons put enchants on and go to town. you most likely found a player who was just ready for the situation.

1 Like

You too have the option to put time and effort into your character.
You too have the option to turn off your exp if you so wish.

1 Like

Girl, thank you for stating the obvious. Do I look under geared for my level? My gear and enchants is above average but not great sitting at 60k health. I’m running into warriors and disc priest at 90k health at lvl 119. How is that competitive?

Okay sure I get it, play more to get better gear if I want to compete. Like I stated before, I’ll join them or quit. All I’m saying is that, if the game is not intended to be somewhat balance so casual players can play, then from a business stand point, Activision will loose players.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is interesting the set up that they did for 119. Normally, you can get roughly 290-300 ilvl gear which is pretty equal of power as you get it from normal questing greens and rares, so not too much disparity vs a leveler. But blizzard recently decided to put ilvl 333+(chance to warforge to 343s i believe, secondary stuff like leech/avoidance/speed/socket) on the loot table as the anniversary bosses which puts 119s who participated who had good chances on drops much much closer to 120s current power(for perspective you get 340s in arathi at 120 from the rares). I guess they wanted to put 119s potential power close to 120s, but kinda strange that they did that if they wanted balance within that bracket. On the plus side, since that gear was obtainable from the anniversary bosses the amount of players you see at 90k hp will probably dwindle down fairly quickly.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. Now, I’ll shut my pie hole and try kill someone or join League of Legends.

1 Like

if you are trying to gear easily, 119 is the wrong bracket.

109 is much easier and you have pretty much all of your spells and abilities minus one honor talent. i love this bracket, you have a mostly complete character, queues are reasonable and gear is easy to get. the best part of all is you dont even need bfa

full bis is really expensive, but hardly anyone actually has that. i do very well with just a full set of dungeon gear and one legion legendary

1 Like

The interesting thing that Blizzard has decided to leave out of the 111-119 bracket was Epic BOEs. This would be the first time that Blizzard has not left the option for easy ilvl / stat boosting by means of Epic BOE.
Every geared 111-119 will be doing so by means of in game activity, in order to obtain BOP items.
Blizzard buffed “Twinking” within the 111-119 bracket for active players to have the best possible options. The removal of any BOE boosted Epics has guaranteed that only active characters will reach higher levels of power.

The best characters within the 111-119 bracket have obtained gear from the exact same places you could and should be doing. Activity!

Would obtainable Epic BOE items for the 111-119 help the gear disparity? or make it worse?
Food for thought.

Dont push your opinion on this when you dont know the stats as Impalle clearly stated on his post to Greyhide.

1 Like

Twinks aren’t going anywhere.

There’s nothing else to say.

2 Likes

Sun speaks the truth, that truth stems from knowledge.

1 Like

Again (at least for AV), you are simply wrong.

You think I got over 100 killing blows and topped the kill charts as the lowest level in the bracket? Really?

AV might be different, but I assure you that the bracket ran from 61-70 when I was obliterating it on my twink.

Here ya go, patch 3.2.2 from 2009:
“Level 80 characters now have their own bracket and there is a separate bracket for characters that are levels 70 to 79. The level of the bosses in the brackets below level 80 will be reduced to compensate.”

Before that, it was 61-70 and 71-80 for Alterac Valley.
wowwiki.wikia. com/wiki/Alterac_Valley

I would have been in BC end game PVP epics because I had not leveled my Pally yet. I did it with most of my other toons too, but he was the most broken because of being able to heal myself so well. The shadow priest was a monster too.

noone plays epic bgs below 120. nice try, troll.

I don’t believe we’re on equal footing.

I think the people complaining are casual players that simply don’t understand what’s required to compete in PvP. Aggression, dynamism, creativity.

2 Likes

Hey if you twinks found a fun way to play a game - good for you. But please be honest about it. There is no “aggression, dynamism, creativity” or that “gearing at max level sucks” etc. You just like to stomp noobs. You suck at pvp on equal footing. The only way you can win is to outgear the hell out of your competitors. And there is nothing wrong with that. But if you expect for levelers to obtain gear every bracket just to be competitive with you, you are delusional. Because leveler will be out of the bracket after what? 6-8 hours? Perhaps even less. So yeah. I do not twink nor do low lvl BGs but people say that when queues were separate the wait times for xp-off crowd were very big. So there are not so many of you. And you do not want “equal competitive environment”.
And to the whiners - deal with it dunno. Go do quests or dungeons. Questing is very fun and immersive if you bother to get familiar with the story. Twinks have as much right to stomp noobs as you have to queue BGs.

5 Likes

wouldn’t it be better if xp off got their own bracket? the community would be closer than ever without those pesky low geared players to interfere.

this is the way to go if you truly twink for the community.

3 Likes

Correct. I just don’t understand why they complain so much about casuals yet get so angry when you suggest just removing them from their BGs and giving them their own queue. It sounds like a nice poka-yoke.

4 Likes

no better feeling than finding another twink amongst the nubs

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The things twinks say of themselves.

Yes, believe it or not, there are casual players at level 19. Many would argue that level 19 is for them. Not many hardcore level 19s topping DPS meters in wailing caverns over and over.

There are probably some casuals in the 29 bracket too but they totally just need to get more (pulls card from deck) violent, (pulls another card) ingenious, and uh (pulls third card) colorful.

2 Likes

There are different level of twinks. 110s are so stupidly overpowered it’s laughable.

Feels like bonus armor twinking all over again.

• Greek Community Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas
    “BFA made a one time rework of every creature, item, and ability in the game from 2004-2018, converting them to a system which allows allows us to just say “we can nerf these by 30%” under the hood, change one number and the rest of the game will just work.”

With these options being solidified we are sure to see Blizzard make use of the BFA system. The 110, 111-119 brackets seem quite complicated due to Azerite traits and the actual merging of expansions.
As for 10-109 things are looking pretty good in terms of balance and attention. 8.1 has brought forward some fixes/nerfs which solely affect the lower brackets, which continues to demonstrate Blizzard is aware.
A flat out Buff to all low end characters within the brackets would definitely go over well with everyone, this would alleviate some issues imo.

Disruption of any community is never a good thing, by the looks of this current system Blizzard is aiming at having us all play together.

“Battleground Communities.”
Where we all can play together, friends, foes, veterans and levelers within a controlled balanced environment.