You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

Greek Community Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas

“BFA made a one time rework of every creature, item, and ability in the game from 2004-2018, converting them to a system which allows allows us to just say “we can nerf these by 30%” under the hood, change one number and the rest of the game will just work.”

Gearing in BFA is the most a balanced and accessible it has ever been for the lower brackets in WoW.
There is no need to disrupt any form of the population with the access to these options.

1 Like

They eventually will, and then the twink community will once again die off as it should.

1 Like

We haven’t died yet, the future looks bright.
It’s nice to have recognition and support via tuning/hotfix/balance from Blizzard within the brackets.
BFA has created the most customization ever available, and it is AWESOME!

Stayin’ Alive

The twink community died in short order the first time the queues were separated. It will happen again.

You’re delusional if you think Blizzard is actively supporting you with any change they make, rofl.

1 Like

Wait …We can twink!? …in Reg BG’s ?..
OMG!!!
Now I know what I’m doing for January :smiley:

4 Likes

There has been lots of support from Blizzard.
Numerous tuning/hotfix/balance challenges have been met, that solely effect the lower brackets.

Blizzard is very much aware and in control of what happens within our brackets.

This is the classic coup de grace for typically unaware posters on this subject.
And no they did not.

Hahahahaha
Hah

Comedy gold.

twining at low lvl is the most fun i had in bg’s , this is how end game bg’s should be ran new guys are face rolled and the more veteran pvp players should have a advantage from how long they played and gear based but nah blizzard insist that we scale everything , like fr wow lasted this long with twinks it could last a few more.

Please stop with the ignorant and broad posts, you can’t compare someone passing by, to a person that has all the best gear, thru enchants and dungeons.

3 Likes

Enforcers? That made spit out my Corona!

The most logical post of the week.

1 Like

Same 10 people defending twinks on every QQ tread.

This from someone who has twinked since BC - Facts

After they separated the Qs, twinking was pretty much dead. Aside from the 19’s and 29’s, and some random spurs from other brackets (70’s when everyone had brutal), you had hours long queues for most of the brackets. Random brackets have always had ± 10 mins Qs. Had to retire my 39 (buahh) and 49 due to this.

Opinion (with a lot of sense)
Blizz only merged Twinks and randoms after 2 things:
PVP Templates
Very low number of twinks and twink cries of Q’s not popping up.

If the states of BGs keep scaling the way there have the past 2 months, it’s only a matter of time before Bliz separate the Q’s again.

On a side note, since leveling is sooo fast now, do you realize what a waste of time is to get BIS for what? 2 hours of play before needing new gear? And don’t bring enchanted heirlooms because any twink worth their weight with tell you, It Doesn’t matter, is not good enough. A group of enchanted heirloomers will not beat a geared healer with their BIS DPS. Period.

Wanting people to gear in this conditions is equivalent of asking for a separate bracket. Keep asking, won’t be the first time you get your wish granted.

10 Likes

Totally agree it’s time this was stopped.

2 Likes

Go Level in dungeons and quests…This is the point of twinking. Take a character to its full potential in the bracket and win. What happens at level 120 fresh, should they be put in their own bracket as well so they are not beaten up on? I have no twinks but also have nothing against what they do. every once in awhile ill lock xp on a character and have fun for awhile then move on. Stop your protesting and play.

6 Likes

I love the clowns that actually think queue’s will die without twinks. When queue’s were separated queue’s were very much alive for BOTH FACTIONS, I know, I was there. Facts are, twinks are people that are too bad at the game to competitively PVP at max level, and too bad at the game to PVP at low level without an absurd advantage over everyone else. INB4 “Anyone can get these BiS items hurr durr” THE MAJORITY do not want to lock their xp and farm and spent gold to get the best items and best enchants. THE MAJORITY, are trying to ENJOY THE GAME and do some BG’s to level in between quests because they’re burnt out from spamming dungeons for the last 10 years

2 Likes

A lot of what you said is just not true at all lol. Will queues die without twinks? No, but when they weren’t around, the queues were a hell of a lot longer. A lot of people twink because they want to compete in pvp without having to level an entire new character, some enjoy the expansions they twink in, and sure some enjoy stomping ungeared players. But guess what…it’s a game. Have you ever played a game where players who put more time into gearing an account shouldn’t be better than players who don’t?

As for your choice to not enchant/get gear. That’s fine, but don’t complain about others doing it. You can pay for enchants once, and just transfer the BoA around. Running dungeons gets you gear equal to twinks. I have leveled plenty of alts this expansion to know twinks are not as bad as you act.

3 Likes

“Twinks are not as bad as you act” a mage having more than double my rogues health, hitting me for about half of my health, is not as bad as I think? Disc priests and MW’s living through 2-3 people blowing everything on them? BoA’s are NOT on par with twink gear anymore. there was a point and time where enchanted BoA’s were enough to deal with people that are twinked out given you were better than them, which is more often than not.

4 Likes

You do realize that in some cases BoAs are literally parts of certain twink set ups, right? Take 5 second to compare a twink ilvl to BoAs. They’re almost exactly the same. If the mage had double your rogues health, then that mage was probably the max level for the bracket and BiS gear. It’s simple. If the healers weren’t getting downed from 2-3 people using their CDs, then the dps were bad/severly undergeared and probably not using CC properly.

Once again, if you are not geared and you aren’t max level in that bracket, you should not be as good as someone who is.

Can you be more specific? The only bracket we know of where this should be possible is 119. Or possibly lvl 19 but that bracket is the biggest twink bracket in the game. If you enter lvl 19 with ~700 health you are dumb.

And if that 119 mage hit you for 15 - 20k (assuming you have 30 - 40k health on a level 111 - 113 character) health then they probably had bezerker buff or were a temple orb carrier. I had an arcane mage crit me in that bracket for 24k arcane blast but I don’t think they were a twink and they had 100% damage boost from holding the orb so long.

I dislike people making claims without specifics. Like those that say twinks go around “one and two shotting people”. I have a few twinks and have never once seen a one shot. If there ever was a two shot it was under specific circumstances. Like person had 330% orb debuff from temple or an arcane mage with bezerker crit twice in a row.

4 Likes

While I wasn’t one-shot, I was two-shot.

IIRC It was in the 40’s bracket and I was about 47 on my mage. Two 49 hunters both used aimed shot on me, and I died. Neither of them had Berserk. Both hit for about 2k.