You need to see this

Hello Everyone,

This is a GENUINE problem, and the video is quite sad tbh. I feel bad for the pally.

Please take a look at this Forum Post from Conquer from the PvP Forums.

Here’s the video from that post:

TLDR: New Pally player innocently just wanted to PvP and did not know how Covs, conduits, or legos worked. He just hit 60, grinded out Honor gear, went to rated arenas and got pooped on. When he found out the grind to just be competitive, he quit.

127 Likes

“You need to come see this” cliché.

Ding!

21 Likes

So much focus on alts, but Blizz seemed to forget about new/returning players.

65 Likes

I’ll pass on clickbait video advertising.

35 Likes

He had good takes. He isn’t wrong.

58 Likes

It’s a video from Venruki - He’s pointing out a real problem.

46 Likes

I don’t actually need to see it.

I decide why I quit playing WoW and I don’t waste time trying to figure out why others do.

13 Likes

Yeah, it’s too bad - even for some of us with only a couple mains. I don’t get half of it. A bunch of stuff sounds interesting but the i.o and expectations of knowledge is too much.

5 Likes

NGL. I watched the vid. It’s actually quite funny…and sad. :expressionless:

6 Likes

It’s a 5 minute video saying how their is a barrier to entry to get to the content you want, not a player gatekeeping one but a systems one.

It’s a nice small video that says how for a returning or new player it’s extremely easy to get lost in the systems and give up.Catch-ups need to be for these types of players too not just alts.

That’s the tldr for those who are adverse to watching the video.

47 Likes

You guys expect blizzard to stop doing more of the same? I’ll have whatever you guys are smoking.

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s sad because that Pally just wanted to PvP how we all “expect” to.

15 Likes

Thank you. This should really be common practice on the forums Imo to give a summary of a video if you link one. It would be nice if that something we could all start doing

11 Likes

Millions were SHOCKED at this ONE SIMPLE change. You won’t BELIEVE what happened next!.

20 Likes

I agree. Otherwise it just comes across as an advertisement and no real discussion is started.

5 Likes

people who are too lazy to write what they want to say and just drop a video, I write off as youtube “content” creators drumming up views for revenue.

7 Likes

Hey everyone, I added a TLDR to the post. Hope it helps :smiley:

7 Likes

I cackled at this. Thank you!

“HERE IS THE SECRET BIG COMPANIES DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW”

8 Likes

Playing this game for 30 minutes a day will raise your IQ!

This is the most relaxing game ever made!

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Though, I feel like new players shouldn’t be boosting. And that’s an issue on top of systems.

2 Likes