You may not agree with VE and the DR customization

I am overwhelmed in disappointment the eyes and skin have to remain whole and not contribute to more customization combinations.

My conclusion being perhaps due to Sylvanas and Nathanos’ absence, many of her loyal Rangers are looking to serve someone who surprising behaves indistinguishable similar if not worse.

The Dark Rangers have no lord or vessel to attach to any longer. I think they’re now able to take their own paths in their second life.

Eh, I guess that’s fine if it’s true, though that does raise the question of why Nightborne aren’t also included since they were about as present as the VEs were during Battle for Darkshore.

It’s new lore. It conflicts with old lore. But the old lore is still there. Things change. That’s fine.

Things have been changing since Vanilla.

3 Likes

Always has been, always will be. People are anti RPG for some reason and suddenly don’t know why the game is losing all feelings of uniqueness.

3 Likes

There were no Void Elfs at Darkshore I don’t remember Nightborne there either

You guys are dramatic and way extra. :rofl:

Mourning the loss of all identity for belfs, velfs, and nelfs today.

2 Likes

And your insulting people like good lore try to have some respect

Try to be respectable. Those guys are fine to blast the community with blanket statements-- then I am fine to laugh at their expense. Period.

Have a great night!

1 Like

No stop gatekeeping behind lore. People like you are selfish.

More options are always good

2 Likes

They werent insulting like you were but go ahead and run away bye

I’m still here :tea:, I was just ending this conversation. Telling someone they are being dramatic, when… they are being dramatic, shouldn’t be an insult. It should be a clue. It’s red eyes on elves, folks.

The clue is your acting insulting towards other opinions now go run away bye

Nah, I’m good.

People like your selfish for wanting things ruined for others so it works both ways stop using gatekeep wrong

Nope…its not affecting anyone if there are more options.

You could always to choose to stick to horde…others using void elf dark rangers have no affect on you.

Yeah it is because people are seeing things that dont make sense and they dont like just like your not getting what you want and dont like it so yes it works both ways

I for one am glad blizzard is providing more options

Those who are non inclusive to that…its their problem

1 Like