You may not agree with VE and the DR customization

But Sylvannas did raise A LOT of void elves in BFA.
The alliance was about to lose the fight in Undercity and the VE started poping all around, even the horde npcs saying their numbers were amazingly big (they did not expected so many BE would turn VE and go back to the alliance).
Sylvannas did not plan to lose Undercity but she did had a plan in case she did.

And before I forget, to all those horde players out there who like to say all kind of crap on VE threads, well, you know…

:vulcan_salute:t2:

13 Likes

Show me where we’ve seen any Void Elf Dark Rangers in the Alliance. I’ll wait.

14 Likes

[citation needed]

The plague Sylvanas popped in the city turned people into mindless skeletons, not anything close to the level of Forsaken/Dark Rangers.

10 Likes

Please tell me…
If alliance ranks where boosted by VE is it so hard to belive a lot of them was KIA?!
Besides how would you see a diferent between said elves if now both have red eyes and use hoods?
Sylvannas raised all the elves she could find… even NIGHT ELVES.

Did we have allied races during the fight at Lordaeron? My timeline is hazy.

We did have the VE boosting alliance ranks on that fight.
Horde NPCs even comment on VE numbers.

1 Like

I’ll believe you just because now that I think about it, Valeera was there in the confrontation scene with Sylvanas in the throne room.

Sorry, Alleria.

I’ll ask again: where have we seen any Void Elf Dark Rangers in the Alliance?

3 Likes

Sylvanas didn’t raise any Forsaken during the Battle of Undercity. She raised skeletons from corpses and nuked them all. Stupid topic.

3 Likes

Already answer.
But you are one of the special interwebz ppl so I will just say “good night” and hope you dont dry out from crying.
Again, you may not like it but it is what it is.

2 Likes

No. You didn’t answer. Because there were no prime Val’kyr around to raise anyone. The last Dark Rangers Sylvanas had raised were in Darkshore BEFORE she lost a Val’kyr and sent the other one to the Shadowlands.

So again: show me where there’s an Alliance Velf Dark Ranger in the lore.

5 Likes

I thought they are just dark rangers who learned to used void magic.

5 Likes

Yes, specifically Alleria summoned a group mid-battle. Lortherman (whatever his name is) called us traitors despite he himself kicking us out. But we were there.

2 Likes

sour grapes

more customizations is a GOOD thing.

9 Likes

Ahhh, you are clever.

Stop that!

I am enjoying the show.

3 Likes

Not when it destroys lore. Sorry you people can’t comprehend that. Enjoy your bland, crappy, senseless game with no decent story. So much for the RPG portion.

5 Likes

I’ve seen them now and that’s all that matters.

4 Likes

Or we don’t care. Lore should never be the reason to not add something that people would enjoy.

5 Likes

Yes it should. But people like you just want your story-less crap game. Have fun.

3 Likes

lore hasn’t been good since 2017… so may as well take the good things like customizations

3 Likes