You Lost Me, Blizzard

I’m sure he sends long winded emails to Chevy, Toyota, Tesla, etc. complaining about not being able to buy last years model brand new off the showroom floor due to their unwise choice of discontinuing that Model Year.

Did someone remind the OP that it isn’t Sunday yet?

2 Likes

Removing the mount was stupid and probably done to get people to play more to farm the gold and/or just to get people to dump gold out of the game. They have never made it a habit of removing old mounts in future expansions (if they do it’s because they’re just caught up in a revamp). Hell the 2M Legion mount is still in the game. Why? Because it’s just a spider so it’s not impacting the game in any capacity to be left alone and a continued sink.

If they were afraid of the widespread AH use of the mount they should have taken a pag out of the Yak mount and removed it on purchases after SL launched while grandfathering in the AH mechanic. Or realistically if they were really that spooked over the impact of an AH mount in the long term they should never have given it to us to begin with.

4 Likes

No, quitting because he has no motivation to play, as he was playing to make the gold to buy it and didn’t know the mount wasn’t available anymore. An now he has no reason to play.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how you didn’t know the mount was being removed?
Every other guide and streamer vid was how to farm for the mount before shadowlands.
I like that things aren’t for everyone.
If they brought back challenge mode armor and weapons I’d be pissed and there’s far more outcry from the population for those.

It’s what makes it a FOS achievement.
Find something else to work towards and be proud of. Even if it’s not in wow. Don’t dwell on the past. Nothing matters that much…

1 Like

With honey mustard?

1 Like

I stated “Fake Outrage”.

They’ve already told you their answer. This has been a dead issue for months.

1 Like

BEHOLD! A male Karen!

3 Likes

He shall be known as…

The Longboi Karen.

/sagenod

3 Likes

I accept this title.

Longboi Karen

You don’t need that stoopie big mount.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnAUgTbDrsUiHja/giphy.gif

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are you just trying to use buzzwords or something?

I can’t help but question some people’s ability to process and comprehend information when they think someone complaining is inherently outraged and throwing a temper tantrum. Because if you think the OP is outraged, fake or otherwise, you must be new.

1 Like

You can still get this mount from the Black Market Auction House so keep an eye out.

Blizzard also gave ample warning months ahead of time that it won’t be available after the Shadowlands pre-patch so it’s not like the removal blindsided players.

It was a mount that was unique to BFA.

Feel bad for the CS rep that had to read that tripe.
Get over it and move on.

What did you expect of them? They don’t have any control over that.

Ahhh, there it is, the entitlement.

2 Likes

No. He is faking outrage. It’s not that hard to figure out.
This mount issue has been well known for at least 6 months prior to SL launch.

Nice attempt at a troll.

Obviously you are new then. Because this is a typical Sunday GD topic.

I don’t understand why Sunday is being mentioned here. What are you guys talking about?

What do you expect them to do? Have a huge message at the front of the game that says “THIS OBVIOUS MOUNT THAT IS EXCLUSIVE TO THIS EXPANSION’S THEME IS GOING AWAY SOON”. If you really cared that much about a mount, maybe you’d do research about it considering that post was made like a year before SL launch (and another blue post was made around SL pre-patch)

You mean despite them NEVER removing an xpac themed gold sink mount like that before (can still buy the Wrath, MoP, and Legion ones)?

2 Likes

As stated in my original post, I didn’t know it was a thing until late late BfA.

They did do something about it. They put it on the BMAH.

He would’ve had no reason to play after he got it, either. He would’ve been done playing to make gold to buy it. So we’re back at square one.

2 Likes

Longboi Karen is getting angry.