You have two choices for TWW main

That’s the fun part

Momentum is a great build, position your self with fel rush, vengeance leap or retreat forgot what it’s called.

It’s absolute boring to stand still hence why casters suck

1 Like

Jump 15 feet in the air and cancel the mount summon. Repeat until guild leader asks you to stop.

grins

1 Like

To begin with I kind of liked it but I think it was just because it was “different” feeling in a way. It has gotten really stale for me by now.

1 Like

Glad you enjoy it. DH is the antithesis of caster. Personally I like playing casters so I’m glad there’s something for everyone.

1 Like

Monk, simply cuz DH doesn’t do it for me.

1 Like

Demon hunters can start fires though.

Just be careful hugging them when they’re excited.

1 Like

I’d choose demon hunter.

2 Likes

Knit sweaters and scarves until Midnight releases.

2 Likes

Monk. I cant stand momentum builds and its always the strongest one

3 Likes

steals yarn

Oh yeah?

2 Likes

Considering that monk is one of the three classes that got their lunch ate by the addition of Demon Hunters, I’d say go DH.

If you can tolerate being an elf, that is.

2 Likes

It’s a crime against your sanity knowing you’re an elf, no matter how cool the tier sets look.

2 Likes

What did monks lose to dh?

1 Like

Windwalker Monk was my first main: I loved the whole martial arts / meditation thing, and I never thought I’d change … until DH came along. However, I very much prefer Vengeance over Havoc … so I’d (probably) choose Windwalker.

Bonus: I get zen flying cloud back!

Hey, I just wondered: is the zen cloud immune to skyriding? Cuz if so, that would be a way of bypassing the 5-sec flight switching.

1 Like

Ez monk all day.

1 Like

Yes but its still zen flight
So its like 200% speed and you get dismounted if you get attacked.
Still, great for travelling short distances and going up cliffs

2 Likes

Monk (ww) was pitched as a high mobility leather melee spec with unique animations.

One expansion later, the demon hunter nation attacked with a higher mobility, more unique animation leather class. Basically monk+.

I play FFXIV.
I dont want to play those they suck to me.
And I’m a caster.

Yeah monk, fun play, better race options, heal and tank spec.
Isn’t trapped being elf. The playstyle isn’t a snoozfest.
The hero talents for celestial looks great.

I would say at this point in time, monk has the superior mobility.
We dont have glide which is handy in some situations but do have tools that do the same job for the most part.

As for animations, i dunno, i think thats just subjective taste. Every monk attack animation is unique to monk, even their stance screams monk.
DH doesnt have more uniqueness. Just different.
Which class looks better is just what you like more.

But dh lacks in a lot of areas.
Such as race choice and role selection.