You have two choices for TWW main

Windwalker monk or havoc demon hunter. That’s it. Pretend there’s no other options. Which do you play? (Yeah, I know, you don’t play at all. Good one). And why do you chose that one?

I’ve got it narrowed down to these to options to play though TWW and max level before I start back in on my altoholic BS. But I can’t quite seem to pick one. Halp!

3 Likes

I would pick the monk. Simply because I am more comfortable with windwalker monk.

5 Likes

Monk all day every day

3 Likes

Monk because of the race limitations with the other class.

5 Likes

My main actually is a ww monk so… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Monk. Because am monk.

Also, I don’t wanna play a stinky elf.

4 Likes

Pikachu, I don’t choose you!

demon hunters noises

2 Likes

DH because playing a monk makes as much sense to me as a poop flavored lolly pop.

2 Likes

Havoc fel scarred is the underdog that people will yet to realize.

On beta I enjoyed it so much, simple, makes you AoE crazy even though havoc’s AoE is already decent enough alone.

2 Likes

Heroes of the Storm

2 Likes

If by going your parameters I would go with monk. I have tried DH’s and I just cant get into them.

2 Likes

Monk. I love both classes, but Havoc seems too complicated to me.

3 Likes

I like monks too.
Also, they smell nice.

2 Likes

WW monk easy choice, I don’t want to be a belf or a nelf.

3 Likes

Windwalkers rotation is where you can’t press the same buttons in a row or your dps drops and you claim DHs are too hard???

The heck is wrong with you two

1 Like

Too many buttons. I don’t like The Hunt. Don’t like Toss Glaive. Too much don’t like.

3 Likes

well lets roll that back where you actually read what I said. Do not put words in my mouth keyboard warrior.

I said I could not get into them. That is a big difference from “There too hard.”

2 Likes

I pick my characters based on profession first and speed/ease of leveling. Equally geared the DH is probably faster to level with.

2 Likes

Tough choice… I’d probably go with DH since Fel rush and glide put it over the top for fun for me…

4 Likes

!?!?! Wind walker has more abilities than a DH does what are you smoking

DHs rotation is so simple, it’s the fact that you can’t get to it but a Windwalkers rotation is twice the amount a DHs is concerning

1 Like