"you have no gear at all!"

I’ve been asking Blizz for a clean pair for a while now

No luck yet. One day hopefully I can have a clean pair again (what I’m wearing used to be white :sob: )

1 Like

So they were once white? :scream:

I was after some honor for one of my alts to get a bit of honor gear to help the character gear up some and I decided to ignore normal bgs and just run some epics. When you have a large number of players your character’s individual weakness doesn’t show up as much. I just go in, run around trying to go where the mass of players go and to contribute a bit to the bg as a whole but I don’t really attempt to take on overpowered individual toons. I still died a fair amount but I relied more on the capabilities of the team rather than me doing anything great. In the long run I think it was a more time-effective plan.

screw it ill just stick to demon and try to gun for higher haste as i gear up

Winning should be the reward. That you bested your opponent with skill not because you have twice their health and do twice their damage. Oh, and mounts, titles and unique transmog. Lmao at defending WoW “pvp.”

2 Likes

i also need to get gold so i can get my legendary built for that 100% crit on my demon bolts

I came into the expansion (and this season) with no gear

I ran over lesser players

Now I have bigly gear

1 Like

twice hp and damage? most people run around with 44k hp or so lol. Quite rare to find people at 25k hp

Yep :frowning:

I just want another clean pair, Blizz please, it’s been 15 years, I need a fresh pair for the next 15

1 Like

Lol no it’s not. You can tell if you have a chance by checking team HP.

Go jump in a river and wash them.

1 Like

Yeah, it is.

I love these idiots. there is no way to get pvp gear except in pvp.

Buy gear!

I did once. and I got 2 vers hits our of 7 buys of 200 crafted slot. you know…trash for pvp. the 2 kortthia start ups gimmes…no vers.

with rng hating me that much I wasn’t going to burn stygia on chits.

Ya, it is quite incommon to have people with less than 40k hp.
Blue pvp gear literally gives you 213 ilvl

I’ll get there soon, some day. Here’s to hoping.

This one gets it.

cover up, there are children here.

1 Like

Unrated content in this game is the most fun:/

2 Likes

Atleast PVP gearing is better than world PVE gearing like archivist (yes now its easy but it wasnt even close to ez before ) :slight_smile:

I just ignore players that say stuff like that. I figure I can live and die just as well regardless of how I’m geared and so can they.