"you have no gear at all!"

“Why are you evne in BG’s”

all my gear is 200+ but my trinkets wtf gear score am i suppose to have to do normal BG’s >_>

12 Likes

i should prob psot all this under characters im actually playing in pvp rather than my goblin

You merc alliance until ilvl 233 while farming honor, only then will the horde accept you

8 Likes

When they say you have no gear at all they are referring likely to two things, your total versatility or your legendary, likely both. If you don’t have a decent chunk of vers and a useful legendary, there’s effectively no way to contribute to a pvp match at all.

1 Like

Who cares?

It’s unrated content. I wouldn’t give someone a second thought who complained in a random bg

26 Likes

That would be the time to sit back and grab a drink. Captain Overgeared can handle the battleground, there’s no need for anyone else to help him. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

i kinda care cause i cant do much in BG where everyone im fighting is sitting on like 64K health and destorying me in seconds lol

7 Likes

Well, I feel you there. It’s sucks about the gear issue. I’m js as far as the person who made the comment.

1 Like

Guess ill play destruction till i can get good gear to properly do demon

1 Like

Lmao now getting owned by your own teamates?

1 Like

Disclaimer: Only watch the video for a couple minutes tops. It gets weird after that… Laughs and likes sold seperately.

3 Likes

The voices of anger in unrated BGs are not worth listening to

unless of course you’re actively trying to cause trouble, which isn’t the case here

3 Likes

ignore the nerd, or troll him a little bit like “i am in your bg and you cant stop me. neener neener” and then enjoy the bg.

1 Like

i have to say i want to PVP but getting into it seems to be a nightmare when everyone is…insanely geared

8 Likes

If you don’t have 50k plus health, you don’t have gear.

1 Like

BGs? I vaguely remember that.

This, and if they keep complaining report them. You don’t need people like that bothering you.

1 Like

People tend to go by health pools
30k-40k is free kills by proxy

2 Likes

it honestly feels like every time i do a BG the other team is insanely geared and mine is fresh lol

1 Like

As an undergeared person, you’re guaranteeing that your team will have at least one fresh character on it :joy: as depressing as that is

1 Like