You guys enjoying Earthen?

Dwarf is probably my favorite race.

Was thinking about an earthen priest

1 Like

I’m really enjoying mine.

I haven’t rolled an earthen yet, have they put their new gem food on the vendor yet?

Nah, they’re ugly and their racial is just a lame Dracthyr ability. No reason at all to play them when Dark Iron exist.

Made one and did the opening quests. Haven’t played beyond that. Tired of leveling alts after Remix.

Not really. Probably won’t ever make one. Two new playable races in a row and one new class I have no interest in playing.

Very cool, and the gems thing is fine once it’s working as it’s supposed to, but what’s the deal with Azerite Surge? Useless active, lol

Eh… I don’t like the Ele changes. But I haven’t messed with the Hero talents yet. So I can’t say for certain.

For some weird reason, only the shoulders and backpack are showing up for me on different characters in my collections.

its kinda cool, but they need to make the Starter greens Transmogable cause i like the look

1 Like

Not sure.

I made a pally because it seems to fit, but pally is not one of my favorite classes, it’s fun in small bites for me, so not sure if it’s her or the class that has me kinda meh.

1 Like

Theyre… ok. Big rock dorfs.

I’m enjoying mine. He’s level 27 now and comfortably resting in his garrison as he makes his way through WoD.

:cookie:

Yep, they’re already on it. :grin:

Source: Blue-Poster comment –

I have mine on tap. Just finishing up some things on my main and I’ll be g2g. I’m going to use a boost on him because you can get the heritage armor now using a boost.

I might race swap my pally to Earthen after been human for 20 years…
I actually never bothered lvling cooking on any chars (except my panda monk) so i kind of like the racial always wellFed

Originally i wanted to make a DK or Druid Earthen, so im a bit disappointed.
Maybe will do shaman, it fits well

Yes best thing since Deathwing wrecked Stormwind.

They are transmoggable lol

i kept them in my bank, but they are not a option when ive tryed to transmog to them… the Earthen sword in particular is awesome looking

I’m definitely enjoying mine enough to make it my new main. I’m going with an outlaw rogue earthen and really like having the gem knuckles as part of his aesthetic.

I couldn’t get the name Girthen so I immediately gave up playing one