You Got what you wanted, dead pvp

Ya say all that, but still. No sword.

1 Like

You can get both of those & have a life btw lol, but ya.

Making rewards easier isn’t gunna do anything.

have you considered that maybe you just suck

2 Likes

That is kinda true… I am able to play wow because I dont take this game serious, I dont care about spending every day playing a video game, try to limit game time to 2 hours max, a few times a week.

What helps alot is crafty macros, converting all that game bloat into a few buttons. Use the tell me when addon to so you know the cooldowns are all aligned. It works, gots the 1800 transmoggies goal, winning! I found the more ways to dumb the game down, and make it easier, the more fun it becomes.

A week ago I was in the 1700s in 2s, facing players on glad mounts. That was NOT fun at all. To play at that level, how do they not get massive headaches from all the flashy crap on the screen lol. Game should have a warning on it for seizures n migraines lol.

How so? Goal was 1800 transmoggies on mutliple toons, I got that. Only playing a couple hours at a time a few days a week. If giving up hobbies, friends, sleep, a life, and living for a video for a game makes you GUD, then yes I wanna be BAD lol!

you got your goal so stop bothering everyone else then

over 300 games played on shuffle and you wanna pretend you have a life lol. on a single toon

on your dh you have 158 2s, 77 3s, 113 shuffle

2 Likes

Can’t wait for PvP to die so Light will heal my keys.

2 Likes

I remember reading a post in GD about somebody saying that as a causal they don’t have enough time to raid or do keys then their next post is saying they just finished their 80th headless horseman kill for the day like :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Player logs into the game how much time are they jumping in there and playing? Whole player base just sitting in cities waiting for a queue. Its like they replaced garrisons for cities lol. OK you are playing wow now, so just sit there bored for 30 min, maybe the game will let you play in a bit lol.

Unsung heroes of Blizzard is their art team… Old wow days players had reasons to be out in the world, you needed to farm mats to raid. MoP the 100 dailies was hella boring but at least it kept players out in the world. Wpvp was a real thing, tons of players got exposure to pvp just naturally. So queueing up for organized rated pvp was not such a huge barrier like it is now.

1 Like

rated wouldnt be such a barrier if they didnt waste their resources on an awful and harmful gamemode aka solo shuffle.

give rated solo queue, remove shuffle, gg

light of the martyr last boss shrine of the storm :pray: bless up

1 Like

If only they’d group up and drop their queue times by 99%

1 hour Ss ques to play 80-90% damp per round

2 Likes

That’s right.

Nobody gets out.

Yes, getting them to group up though, to want to do rated 2s n 3s… Blizzard did the wpvp gear, I think that was a good start, needs improved on. Reasons to keep them out in the world getting those blood tokens ganking, having WM on. The more exposure players have to pvp, the more that will be interested in rated pvp.

We’re talking about arena mr Beeds.

world pvp is bad and has always been bad IMO need damp in world PVP and anything bigger then 10v10 turns into server lag cant do anything

Beedie:

6 rounds per lobby
15 mins (min.) per lobby (according to forums or longer)
310 rounds played
51 lobbies (at least)
13ish hours spent sitting in q

Giznator:

6 rounds per lobby
123 rounds played
20 lobbies (at least)
5 hours spent sitting in q

Olegizmo:

6 rounds per lobby
113 rounds played
18 lobbies (at least)
5ish hours spent sitting in q

Right there alone, you’re looking more than 24 hours of sitting in RSS q (if we’re going by 15 mins per pop give or take) between all of your toons not to mention the 200-300+ games played of 2s/3s/rbgs.

Kinda crazy numbers for someone who has ‘no time to get guud so I get bad’!

1 Like

Wpvp does not need to be good to be fun, players love fun! South shore vs Mill days, and everyone knew you go to stranglethorn vale, its full of lurking rogues lol. MoP was always gank city and wpvp going on, just go to the quest locations for fun. It easily filled the time w good laughs until your guild formed up for RBGs.

Naa its winter, its farting FREEZING cold outside. 2 times a year I play more, winter, and 1 month in summer where its 110 F outside with 99% Humidity, heatstroke nasty weather.

I dont winterize my outboard, so still gotta take it out on the cold lake if even to just get time on the engine to blow out any buildup.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663263190414524416/1187127754915844216/4CA2EDB7-E29C-4FF1-A862-C5BFA8D2DE8B.jpg?ex=6595c1e0&is=65834ce0&hm=1f8d8525fb7dcb24e59debb11b2b008dc086cc4b9120e3ea4094f546a983eb00&

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663263190414524416/1187127286756020305/26F6A2ED-E8E9-4786-9AE7-E3DF51570521.jpg?ex=6595c170&is=65834c70&hm=1bb6edbca7af24975e894a8630c4a7638c7ccbca66b579d08a61ec2086e2b549&

YES, extra BAD! Last week broke 1700 in 2s, sheesh that was a migraine, thats not fun, folks on glad mounts, respect to their dedication, not for me.

Players love a challenge in a video game, not invisible impossible barriers lol.