"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

Sorry you are wrong. He flat out said that it is going to be changing in the future.

They made a mistake, and now your mindset is going out the window in the future content of dragonflight.

We are moving forward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

its the stinginess of rewards more than the level for me

and that impacts everyone

1 Like

are you trying to imply that the majorit of the beta tester were solo and casual players? lmao

1 Like

Absolutely. I don’t know how anyone listens to what he says instead of what he does.

Look at Blizzard’s ACTIONS. We are about to start playing 10.0 / Season One quite soon. Season One is a reflection of their design philosophy for the coming expansion. How anyone looks at Storm Sigil gear and thinks that means open-world players are getting Mythic gear, I will never understand.

2 Likes

I’m saying they saw that there was a timer, complained without ever having played it, and for some unexplained reason, blizzard listened to them.

1 Like

Yeah, it’ll be different this time for sure.

That’s why it’s still the same.

1 Like

Are you trying to imply that the people who run mplus and enjoy it are the ones complaining about the timer?

who is they? the people who play and actually pushed content on beta and who are those players? do you really think its the solo and casual?

Didnt make that claim, been here for 18 years did all that before and dungeons and raiding are no longer the content i enjoy. Raiding was like having a second job and just keeping up with daily content is more then enough for some people now.
Some people dont want to raid its just that simple, casual for you or not doesnt mean the same thing for someone who doesnt want to do group content.

Your a casual raider there is a difference.

3 Likes

I’m saying that the self described solo players are the ones who have earned the reputation of complaining without ever having attempted.

2 Likes

I’m imply that the people that complained were probably people who actually do group content and cared enough to actually play and push stuff on beta + give feedback, be it M+, raiding or just a normal player that does whatever and everything.

just because you like timer on M+ doesnt mean you like timer on every content

2 Likes

Noone said that at all.

All I said was Ion understands that solo players want strong gear also, and the whole you don’t need good gear comments players made was wrong. Going forward they expanded the team to make engaging world content, and want it to be rewarding, and progression that feels like it matters.

The fact that he openly admits that group content is not the only thing that matters, and that solo players deserves good progression also. Is enough to make me have hope.

Mind you that does not mean I trust him. Actions speak louder, but it felt nice that he put all these people in their place that kept saying if you don’t do group content you don’t matter.

6 Likes

And they are doing that with bonuses that should only work outside of instances, not ilvl.

IE: ZM cypher bonus effects.

1 Like

False. Casual is nothing but a metric of time played.

When you say things like casuals this you’re trying to insinuate all casual players are bad or solo players.

You’re actually referencing solo players.

2 Likes

Well he still put you in your place with what they want to do.

Overall we will see, but I had a smile on my face when he flat out told people like you that you are not all that matters.

considering that you are avoiding the question and is saying that in a thread where a so called self drescribed solo player is quite literally asking for harder content I dont think you have a point.

especially when you make generalization as “the solo player asked to nerf torghast” when it was pretty much everyone complaing and its not like group content dont get nerfed, sometimes in the first week.

1 Like

So you understood my meaning the whole time. And the rest is ???

1 Like

Lol youre spare parts bud

And I am asserting that you are an exception.

Solo player here (unless I purchase a carry). I didn’t like some of the affix combos, but overall thoroughly enjoyed getting Mad World with the challenge it involved and would love to see more things like that.

2 Likes