"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

I mean when it comes to them being wrong about what Ion said, and spreading lies. Yes i want to stick it to you guys, and I did.

And you’ll never be able to until you do group content.

and that had nothing to do with what I said, and i don’t need group content to get enjoyment and strong gear. So again future is looking bright.

overall this is a victory for solo players. I’m sure you are happy for us.

I honestly wish torghast dropped gear, I’d be happy to have something like that as my solo player content, continuously scaling in difficulty solo content. This was especially annoying when many of the higher level torghast dungeons required very high ilvl gear to complete but with no soloable way to get said gear.

Ya they messed up when they removed the gear drop. It should have been its own progression system.

You act like you are the final word, when Ion already told you that you are wrong.

Why are you so salty little guy?

Keep believing Ion with completely invalidate Heroic raiding by giving out solo gear on par with its drops.

It’ll never happen.

this. this is what most don’t get about “elitists” a high end raider isn’t just doing raiding. they are doing keys each week for vault/chest, getting boe’s to get a headstart ect. They most definitely will just utilize the solo content way better than the solo players as well.

1 Like

It depends on how they do it.

Kiddo you understand that if soloers can get that gear through a grindy system, people will still want to get it faster through heroic raiding. So it is not like it would devalue heroic at all.

Again saying it will “never” happen well Ion is saying that you are wrong again. And if it is not going to happen at the start of DF that is fine, the first content patch always shows where an expansion is headed. So they will see what works and tweak it.

Either way, Solo players have tons to look forward too. Now, that we had this nice chat, I think I am going to rest. You have a great day, and I look forward to DF :slight_smile:

Who the heck cares what high end players get. Raiders have this stupid ego thing where they got to compete either logs or something else. As long as soloers get it also. We don’t care how fast others get it.

Like it is stupid to even bring that up. “Well i am going to get it faster than you.” like so what? If I roll my eyes any harder I would lose brain cells.

Let the Undertaker do it for you. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_nod:

This thread is great entertainment

If you don’t like being wrong then say so.

You can’t really hide it by being spiteful.

the players are not mythic or heroic level.

doom lord kazzak would be a casualbreaker.

^^^ This. If the gear ilvl continues to raise throughout the patch, open world players would be happy. What they don’t want is to be doing content to get gear that is a lower level then they already have. That doesn’t feel rewarding at all.

Ard is bloody btw

I’ve been saying this for a while now. Make post-level-cap solo content challenging and rewarding and the issue goes away.

I know lol. I posted his warrior a while ago

Oh my sweet summer child

1 Like