"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

I doubt it, but we shall see. Ion clearly stated he knows solo content and it being rewarding is a problem. So if they fail this time, well they know they will pay a heavy price.

Either way, they are saying all the right things. So we shall see if they live up to what they want to do.

If not well, I don’t mind watching this wreck.

Eh, not really. Season 1 of SL had it between the top of LFR and the bottom of normal.

Additionally, Normal now has 3 tiers, and this gear is below the lowest of those 3 rather than being just below the majority (8 bosses) in SL.

Additionally, S2 and S3 had even better progression, with open world gear being on par to normal.

all they need is to bring titanforging back

If they fail, I won’t cry. I will just quit wow. DF is Blizzard last chance. I don’t need wow but it needs me.

2 Likes

DF is blizzards second chance. legion was the last good expansion

Which is what 385 Storm Sigil gear is.

SL Normal had 2 tiers. We’re talking boss 1 here.

S2 had the highest ilvl gear, and was the most complained about.

Go figure.

Mmmmmno that’s not going to happen. The playerbase pressured Blizzard to remove it.

1 Like

Oh. You’re one of those “only raiders deserve progression” snobs.

Got it. Guess this isn’t worth my time to convince you.

plain to everyone to see, after shut him up 3 times in a row this is the only thing he will say to me, he literally doesnt answer my questions, doesnt provide evidence for anything he says and only ask people to show their main so he can move the goal post and start the Ad hominem instead of addressing the arguments.

just letting new people know cuz I wasnt aware he was a know troll and waste a lot time correcting him

1 Like

It’s still around.

I had a throw away chest in the Dragon starting area turn purple.

Archivist rep. Cypher console. Covenant armor upgrades.

They’re all progression.

That’s not titanforging.

1 Like

…thats the stat modifier right?

You didn’t shut me up or prove me wrong. You just hide your main.

So all I will say to you is link your main

One is having a chance at an epic quest reward, the other is the potential to get N+ ilvl gear.

No? It’s the same as the top tier of LFR, not between LFR and normal.

It’s almost like how something is acquired also matters.

S1 was lower tier, but the progression felt good: you earned it for lore-filled quests and it progressed with a full pathway as you filled out your covenant, and had cool themes for the gear you earned.

S2 was not an enjoyable grind, despite being “better” gear, and the transmogs were… lackluster, at best, being just recolors of covenant gear.

yes I hide my main, what I dont hide is my arguments, my sources and the truth, feel free to show those anytime you want

i cant wait for the elitist snobs delusion to break when they find out all the good stuff solo casual players will get in DF. cant wait to see their cry threads

2 Likes

I think I remember it…

I have not disagreed with any of this. But if you read the person I was responding to, they said only raiders deserved progression, because open world content was “candy crush gameplay” and players doing it didn’t deserve the feeling of progression.

In fact, I’ve consistently argued that S1-S3 Shadowlands had decent gear progression. S4 was not good.

So far, I’m not seeing the same progression opportunities in DF S1. The gear is LFR level (rather than higher than LFR as it was in SL) and the gameplay to get it is… grinding timed events for currency. Not really a sense of progression.

It’s the worst of SL S1 and S2: not as rewarding as S2, not as enjoyable of gameplay progression as S1.