"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

It’s not the casuals either at this point. It’s the whales who are boosting their numbers every time they drop a new store mount.

Players do deserve content in the open world. But Mythic ilvl is a massive stretch just for playing Jenga in a WQ. And if they boost the difficulty to Mythic people will just complain

They literally aren’t.

Even Ionjust said that. Try to keep up.

Kinda like Torghast, Mage Tower, and Brawlers guild being at least in part based around having raid/m+ gear for progressing difficulties, you mean?

Proving grounds was the last time that had challenging content that you couldn’t just steamroll if you had raid gear.

Torghast was great in theory, but LFR or lower gear barely got you into progressing through it unless you were one of the broken classes.

? S3 had gear for every slot?

Korthira had good gear, but the progression was a lot less interesting, at least from my perspective. I preferred the progression in S1 / S3.

he literally said it in the preach video

is that mythic gear? please read my posts if you want to reply.

defintely not.

that’s what solo play entails, im afraid.

How is it a victory ? It’s the same thing you’ve been getting since like Timeless Isle 535s.

SL S4 was the anomalie.

I don’t remember the cypher weapons.

if you’re petty over mythic gear you must be a goblin over heroic gear

I told you the websites. You are free to look it up yourself. I’m not locating the website from my phone.

Whatever happens I’m for it.

Raiding sucks and it’s old. Change is needed and if the prestige need to be stripped away to bring players coming back to play then so be it.

Yes. Weapons and trinkets dropped from rares

Opened via quest, and available up to the same cap as the gear. Trinkets and rings were available from the sand piles.

False. he said that the item levels gap is way to big right now in shadowlands, and moving forward they are going to shorten the gap. Make crafting and solo content have more meaning, and be more rewarding so that it is not a huge 20-30 item level gap.

Prob a path for solo players to get up to heroic item level gear and I am cool with that.

nothing petty about thinking others should actually have to earn their gear. why do you feel entitled to mythic gear?

likely the wrong game for you then.

Retail ain’t Raid or Die.

It’s more than that.

People like to over power content, I know when player power was super high in Legion I was having a blast.

Being OP is fun.

Of course you aren’t. Since it doesn’t exist and you were just making stuff up.

The truth is, there isn’t a set of “statistical data” that you’re claiming.

There are various sources that make estimates.

Not really, now that Ion said the future they going to focus more on solo content. Game is for non group players also.

2 Likes

i dont, im just an advocate for equal payment for the same amount of work

in this case being paying 15 bucks a month, on top of buying expansions

Season 4.

Back to Everything not Season 4.

Again : Storm Sigil gear.

Enjoy.