You divorce the player above you

She wouldn’t let me play with her feet.

Too hard to handle all that beef

Yet another example of why I can’t play nicely with death Knights. She kept trying to Deathstrike me in the shower. I never said that she wouldn’t get the Mansion but seriously. Trying to kill me in advance before I even signed the new will could only end in tears for her.

1 Like

she eats cereal with water instead of milk.
total deal breaker right there.

2 Likes

Reni here while strong she also smells like cheese and would put you in a head lock for SNU SNU

I was impressed initially by his prowess with the arcane. But he kept speaking in a primitive language, asking for “the snu snu”, whatever that means. It was a huge turn-off.

2 Likes

I was first impressed by her sophisticated demeanor, her style, but soon after the wedding I began to notice little things that bugged me about her. The bad haircut, the unibrow appearance, the huge ears, the bad taste in clothing, and those eyes! She definitely needed to see an eye doctor. AND SHE SQUEEZED THE TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE IN THE MIDDLE!!! Naturally, I found a good lawyer and sued for divorce as any good void elf would.

1 Like

I took pity on her for her recent divorce by offering one of my 30 lawyers. It was my mistake to give her the money Hound, who tried to go for the estimates that I own. So I had him killed but still gave her the Tundra mammoth

1 Like

I decided to marry Palatina, again. I knew she liked money, and I don’t have a lot of it, it was okay though, we could both live off of what Berusein had given us both during previous divorce settlements.

We had a great time exploring the bars of Azeroth, seeing the sights, and meeting new exciting people, to possibly marry later.

We ran out of the cash flow, and thus ran out of the marriage, perhaps we will marry again when we both get some more gold.

2 Likes

Why would I do that? The prenup says I get none of the millions in assets in case of divorce. Now darling I’ve brought you a lovely cyanide, I mean almond flavored latte.

2 Likes

When she designed the Liquid Asset Liquidation Unit (She called it L.E.L.U., so i thought a divorce might be necessary for infidelity) I didn’t expect 99% of my net worth would be melted into literally Liquid Gold. Got an annulment and have to start from scratch. Farewell to my hundred billions…

3 Likes

She was all about money…and here I thought she actually loved me…

I thought he had potential but he did not have…anything.

All he did was sit in a lawn chair complaining about taxes and how Anduin is ruining the alliance. I mean he’s like what 35 complaining about the young generation? I am 369! He’s the young generation to me.

It’s fine though. I ran off with his succubus, the only exciting thing about that marriage…

1 Like

Im a hunter i like looking at feet. My back was fine help me track. No she wanted me straight back to go up in ranks. So guess what i got it, straight up in ranks i went and my back killing. i went up in ranks. now complains never home. I never win. going find a decent night elf.

1 Like

After many years of happy marriage it turns out he thought I was a Night Elf Druid stuck half-way through shapeshifting from travel form the whole time…

2 Likes

My mog wanted to steal her name. I fled before charges were pressed. I did get her hooftograph though.

2 Likes

That’s a man baby yeaaah.

The rituals were wonderful and oh could he FIGHT!
But all the ‘eye-to-eye’ and ‘how’s the weather up there’ jokes got monotonus.
Packed it in and even left half my ale, for no hard feelings.

Would frequent the Lion’s pride in where I couldn’t go,
ran off with a worgen who I hear had a huge tongue

I could not compete with that.

Even though she knew I had more wealth then I knew what to do with. She could not handle the insanity that happens from time to time.

First encounter with Evil Toaster Jr was an interesting moment. I mean he must of have liked her to turn Stormwind wonderbread into freshly baked Nightborn Brioche. She just ended up leaving going. “This is not normal. none of this is normal. no, NO! Im done. Just bloody done. Money is nice and all but its not worth it. no way I am getting involved anymore. NOPE.”

Nice girl shame it didn’t go anywhere.

“Lets go E.T.J. I think its about time I visit the clerks office to find out why I have marriage certificates are being handed out to me willy nilly…DON’T TOUCH YOUR MOTHERS ACID! WE DO NOT NEED REALITY BENDING BS HAPPENING AGAIN. Seriously Penumbrae needs to keep that crap in a stronger lock box.”

3 Likes