You divorce the player above you

Well, it was only a matter of time. Took the mansion back, changed the locks and hired a titan to install a world breaking security system. Enjoyed my bloodsucker lawyers for dinner afterwards.

2 Likes

I already knew about her before we ever met. I knew she only wanted my House’s resources for herself. Her being a near heretic aside, she’s not the only one with a cutthroat team of lawyers. Our divorce case will be caught up in litigation for centuries.

He liked me for my name. I showed him i was born without it.

1 Like

So while I was on the way to the clerks office and got a call from my lawyers and the conversation went something like this.

Lawyer:“Sir, one of your ex-wifes has decided to claim one of your mansions.”
Me: “Which one?”
Lawyer: “Palatina.”
Me: “No no I mean which mansion.”
Lawyer: “The one that she claims and I quote… let you have for a time… end quote.”
Me: “But didn’t I sell that one to her years ago? Doesn’t really matter. Contact Madam Goya let her know that I want my Pandaran assets secured and my Alliance and Horde assets closely watched from now on. Make sure my 3 estates in Northrend ready for my review.”
Lawyer: “Anything else?”
Me: “Get my financial team to evaluate the herb and enchanting market to get ready for large purchases. When N’zoth decides to rear its head again well I want to flood the market with supplies to raise investment rates. Also I want to rework Stormwind Industries contract,”

As you can guess the there are 2 types of the super rich. One that hordes gold like dragons and the other that doesn’t keep gold on hand because they force the gold to work for them. Our ideologies of what it means to be rich just doesn’t work between us.

2 Likes

Talks WAYYY too much! Wont shut up.

Had to get rid of him.

1 Like

Valdrane would never look me in the eyes. Must have been a fear of oblivion. Tried to tell him I was able to control my eye beams, but…

1 Like

Wait…we divorced?

When? Why???

1 Like

i think it over i know u dont love me i want a divorced

I’m not entirely sure what a Warc is but I am happy his is able. Unfortunately, he couldn’t overcome his color blindness and resisted me laying clothes out for him. He was seriously fel sighted and kept putting his fork into his forehead. Decided he needed more assistance than I could provide him. Sent him packing with some sugar cube snacks that he could eat when he got into town. I know that’s mean but the toaster told me to do it. /sigh

She made a toaster reference.

He hated toast.

I mean, WHO HATES TOAST?

1 Like

Couldn’t keep me satisfied. What’cha going to do?

He was a gnome in a Draenei suit.

separate from the thread…
Compliment you on the troll-mog… oh baby!

Rides a grom, i mean get a real motorbike?

1 Like

Between warriors the passion is amazing. The only problem is that we can’t keep our tempers under control and feed off of each other’s rage. We didn’t listen to the warnings that we were in a relationship that was a danger to other people. That was until we wrecked a dining establishment. We knew it was time then.

2 Likes

He wrecked MY dining establishment…with a female belf!!!

1 Like

Zaleos was trying to claim my dining establishment, which Orlok had destroyed. Expecting insurance out of both of their pockets.

3 Likes

Just realized that with her focus on dining establishments it’s Palat(e)ina. It makes so much more sense now that I know she’s the little taste bud. I guess she likes low calorie stuff and as a paladin she’d be into light flavors.

(Pen looks at the fully loaded cheese cake sprinkled with fresh bacon bits with demonic bagels on the side that she’s been working all morning. She sadly sighs while sticking the divorce papers in it and then runs out crying.) /sigh

3 Likes

She forced me to do her paperwork. It was everywhere! It grew when I looked away! And every 3 sheets she bound together with at least 6 staples! And a mystery 7th phantom staple that usually turned out to be a photo copy of a staple.

I stole her stapler and she tried to set me on fire… it ended badly.

1 Like