You divorce the player above you

Tried to convince me to play with all of their cousins. I wasn’t going for it.

1 Like

Our life choices couldn’t agree on anything.

I thought he was the one until I caught him with his succubus.

1 Like

I thought she was the one until I caught her with MY succubus.

4 Likes

One cannot compete with the bed time skills of a Succubus. It is impossible to try to compare with a being literally made for that sort of thing.

One cannot possibly compare to the joy of a lukewarm shower of gold coins upon the armor. My lawyers terrified his lawyers, and gave me not just his, but also their life insurance, plus back pay.

Divorced. Loved material goods more than the Light.

I couldnt see my own reflection on her eyes anymore.

My countless crimes caught up to me.

I thought I could run from the ghosts of the past and start a new, happy life with Razaghal.

How wrong I was…

I was left with no choice but to steal a horse and ride as fast as I could to The Wall of Insanity and leave GD, Raz and everyone else behind.

And make no mistake…

…winter is coming.

1 Like

She made it to the The Wall of Insanity. I was hanging out with Evil toaster jr. when she was spoted in the distance. while she was trotting by on her horse, I gave her random divorce papers along with a bottle of whiskey for her journey.

2 Likes

Divorced Berusein once more for the sake of drying out his recently refilled accounts. Poured some of Penumbrae’s acid into his eyes, for the sake of old fun times. Dashed away before he could copulate with Spider Toaster Jr.

1 Like

Golddigger^

I assumed there was a normal face under that mask.

I was wrong. Shudder

1 Like

So I some how wondered over to Willeiga’s place and just asked if I can stay here for a while until Penumbrae’s acid runs it’s course. I was immensely fascinated by the fact that she had neon green fur. Because I have experienced this type of trip before and I knew that if I can manage a Zen Meditation I would be fine.

When I finally got to that Zen Meditation I was so High that found that I was having a tea party with both N’zoth and Eonar and Some random infinite dragonflight dragon. It was a lovely tea time.

When It finally wore off was on her couch petting Willeiga’s while they quietly soozing away. Afterwords I called my lawyer Asked which bank account did Paladina drain. It was one of my smaller ones, I learned to keep gold rotating investments so I never have large amounts of gold on hand or in my accounts anymore…

I have no idea how we got remarried. But I offered if she wants to keep being married or go through with a divorce. Either way I made sure the Ironforge bank has a sizeable trust fund in her name regardless of her choice as thanks for helping me out when I had to Detox myself.

2 Likes

Could not shake Berusein out of his Zen trip as we have bigger problems… Palatina left the lysergic acid diethylamide voodoo super hot murder sauce on the counter and knocked it into Evil toaster, Jr. who is now challenging N’zoth to an oatmeal murloc cookie bake-off while singing “Tiptoe Through the Tulips” in quadruple falsetto through each slot. I don’t think reality as we know it will survive.

Leaves him with a note that reads, “Grasshopper, does this post exist before it appears on the forum?”

3 Likes

@penumbrea
I thought she was a beautiful nightborne woman until I noticed those hidious troll tusk.

So as I am coming down I get wind that some dude calls my wife/ex-wife/evil toaster baby mama/whatever status we are, (Honestly simply just dont know and im rolling with the punches), hideous.

You know im pretty anti-faction. If you been around the clerks office ive been married on all sides of the fence. But call any one of them ugly and I will remind you why the human potential exsist.

So I drank a whole bottle of Aged Dalaran Arcane Whiskey…forgetting im still dealing with my zen trip… causes me to cast heroisem on myself without even knowing the spell. Likely due to reality getting really messed up due to whatever Evil toadter jr is doing. In the end I busted out of the wall into the street shouting.

SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO BE DIVORCED!!!

There is a flyer that gently falls to the ground amungst the calamity that states, “When things get Meta, Just say NO to drugs”

Somewhere there is a voice whispering. “Don’t try to edit the post. That is impossible. Instead believe that the topic is not even there to begin with…there is no post”

1 Like

Decided to give him a break this time around and mailed my Wipe-It-ALL Law Firm. Sent 200b gold resources to Penumbrae, 25m gold to Toaster Jr, and my first mansion (which had fallen into disrepair) to Berusein. In the house is a note: “Next time you see me, this house may be mine again. Congrats on owning it this long.”

1 Like

My nickname for blood elf female is little miss posh, they are snobs

Kept hoofing me randomly. Would not let me near the tail zone.
DEAL BREAKER…

1 Like