You divorce the player above you

I just married her again to get the highfive then left for greener pastures.

3 Likes

Aparently my pasture wasn’t green enough…

3 Likes

So obsessed with fire I mean…seriously. My poor kitchen cabinets… :fire:

2 Likes

Apparently she’s a bad cook. All her kitchen cabinets are burned.

1 Like

Kept trying to nibble on me…not in the good way. Still have bite mark scars. Tried to tell her we don’t regenerate body parts.

He’s a Male human paladin. Do I need any other reason?

IS a Velf named after a thirdparty Kaiju…'nuff said

1 Like

I didn’t want to try to pronounce his name. He got mad at me always calling him “Hey, You!” Then he would zap me with light when I wouldn’t say his name. I tried boiling his blood, it got messy, so we broke up.

You see, its not me, cuz im fabulous, its you and i think we should be fabulous somewhere else.

1 Like

Raza had a wierd furry kink. It started small and grew to vulpera proportion. So i finally had enough…packed my ball gag and left

Oh!, said the bald green vulpera, i’m fabulous as i am.

He wouldn’t practice the heal spells i recorded for him. Said he was too pretty to watch gnomish devices replay images of me in various stances and positions. So i decided he was too pretty to own that 90b gold mansion.

She stopped sending gnomish devices…I got bored.

I still blame his imps on burning down the house.

She couldn’t keep her hands off my beard. Just had to stroke it once every hour. Drove me right mad.

Hey everyone, I’m a shallow hypergamous gold-digger so marry to increase my social status, so while dwarves in my view have more prestige then humans, let’s be honest the race that has the highest social status in this world are the elves. Elf races are all prim, proper, noble, elegant…posh. Only problem is, too much so though, as all the males look like girls.

((ooc comment, skip please))
Been trying to swap characters since yesterday to change it up a little again. Blizzard wont let me. Previous postings on alts: Liaristina, Rela, Qrysta, Faaline. Few others as well, but can’t exactly check.

Found out she was my sister in real life. She was OK with it!!!

Found out he was my cousin, he wasn’t okay with it!

Found out he was still into his cousin. I wasn’t ok with it.

2 Likes