You created MORE bots

This is less of a blizzard problem and more of a lazy people problem… there would be no bots if people didn’t pay for 3rd party services

1 Like

I disagree.

Why is /played relevant?

If someone is botting for profit they are already using 10-20 accounts with some leveling on the back burner. Blizzard takes so long to do ban waves that the bots profit insane amounts in-between. They need active anti-bot solutions. Not 6 month ban waves or dungeon restrictions.

And you know this how?

Unless they are physically writing the bots themselves, and I mean making the program and everything, this is probably not true.

Bots cost monthly subs that can be really expensive, it’s not just the wow sub they need to pay for. And these are tied to per instance of wow. They would need to clear $100 per character per month in gold. That’s a ton of gold to sell to make it worth it.

$15 dollar investment with $1000’s returned. Yea. Gee. That’s a tough one…

Price check on Classic gold please.

Okay that’s making and selling 2000 gold a month per account to even break even. And what’s funny is that there is a guy in my old guild who would gold and would get 2k gold for half of that so this change must have effected the botters dramatically.

What’s incredible, is the fact that on your last 4 replies to threads, it was all about this instance cap situation. 2/4 were calling people bots and 0 were actual productive replies. You seem like a fun person to have around.

sounds to me like you are a bot and a spy and should be reported immediately

i was in the scene with runescape and know people who have run empires on WoW in the past.

Yes attending GDKP is creating more bots.

They thought it would be nice to implement an April Fool’s joke into actual policy.

Explain how me farming for MCPs hurts the economy in any way.

I’ll wait.

GDKP runs create more bots

Did this kill your gold farm? Or maybe now you can’t boost an alt and you’d actually have to play it to level? Too bad. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Really? Because before this change I would run Mara on my hunter to help our guilds warriors / rogues prepare for AQ with getting their NR sets.

Before the change I would run a guildy brd arena runs to help them get their item. I would help guildies do Ubrs and lbrs.

After the change? No, sorry I still have to farm stuff for me, can’t afford that 30 lockout.

I’ve been farming gnomregan for the charged gear of NR because NR gear is 200+ gold and I don’t have the gold for it.

I was much more helpful to other players before the change, because I could do a few dungeons without worry. Now? I could do 15 dungeons today, 15 tomorrow and then be lock out…

I have 2 days a week I can play a lot, the rest I have 1-2 hours a day. And with the new lockout I’m less likely to help others. So much for this being a social game …

Shhhh players hurt by the change are not supposed to talk about it, blizzard might van you because your clearly “botting” for those mcp.

In a serious note, hardcore competing players are the ones most hurt by this change. all this change really did was make it more casual friendly, aka more like retail…

Yeah, all the people running for HOJ and SGC def effed up the economy.

All the druids running for MCPS ruins the economy.

Me running in mara (not boosting) for ghost mushrooms to make my own LIPS for my Hpally ranking ruins the economy.

Sure.