Yo Blizzard are you paying attention?

They didn’t. The game tries to ensure that one side atleast has a healer if the other team does, but that’s about it.

So if 10 of us chooses to play the meta classes and queue up together, but we do not actively manipulate queue (dropping and requeuing in the event that we do not the get same battleground), are we still cheating? I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting to bring the best players to the battleground.

Now with regards to a situation where 15 out of 30 of us got the same battleground and we dropped it because all of us didn’t get it, I would agree that is unethical because that would result in an uneven game for the players that entered (in terms of numbers) for the first few minutes of the game (25vs40). I wouldn’t even call the act of 15 of us dropping the battleground as cheating, but more of trolling/griefing.

You’re not cheating. You’re not trying to manipulate the queue. You’re not actively dropping queue, queueing again, and rinse and repeating until you guys get the same queue.

Nothing wrong with that at all, I’m not saying there is, I’m saying that for pug groups, they can’t guarantee that they’ll have the best players or best classes in the battleground. Synced premades can guarantee that by structuring their groups the way they want to.

I doubt it would be labeled something that would get blocked or in trouble…but yeah you are actively trying to get more than the 5 people in there. You are still cheating just at a very low level because you said it does give you an advantage and they have directly said trying to gain advantage by going around rules is cheating.

If you don’t time your queues and are just pleasently surprised fine. If you do anything to increase the chance of you getting in as a group then yes.

timing it
dropping queue
using add ons

anything is cheating when you do something to increase the chance of getting above a 5 person because Blizzard said so.

It’s not egregious but it’s just the rules they set forth. Not a huge deal, but yeah technically against the rules.

Provide the numbers then.

No because you have no idea who any of us are in real life. So it’s just an opinion.

Put some effort and you’ll find them.

I don’t need to know anything about your personal life to see you lack common sense.

Still waiting for a source or citation as blizzards last statement said that isn’t true.

Again you are the one making the claim you need to back it up.

Didn’t say you did. The point was that you have no idea who we are. Claiming someone lacks common sense just because they don’t agree with you is asinine.

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.
Now where is the statement claiming it isn’t?

I don’t need to back anything up.

Anyone with common sense would know that the player base is bigger than the forum community.

Which means by default the posting community is a minority.

I didn’t say you lack common sense because you don’t agree with me. I said you lack common sense because it’s pretty obvious.

Well it’s very simple. If you try to queue for a battleground in a group larger than 5 people, i.e a raid group, the game won’t let you.

Just going to quote what I said earlier:

Then your claim is nonsense and will be ignored.

You don’t have any proof of that is the point.

How is it obvious?

Blizzard has already stated that two groups of 5 using voice comma to Que together is not breaking the rules or exploiting.

Where? Provide your source.

Where’d they say this? Also, again:

I didn’t say exploiting, it’s called queue manipulation. It all depends on what category queue manipulation falls under.

1 Like

It’s a literal blue post that was alreadry provided in the thread.

Again the blue post literally says that’s is fine and not cheating or exploiting.

I haven’t seen any blue post saying sync queueing 30 man groups is ok in all random bg’s.

Show this because the other one about AV isn’t it.

Now you’re definitely being intellectually dishonest.

I never said a blue posted it. I said it was a blue post that was linked.

I never said that was the one I was talking about.

i don’t care.
just posting to show my lack of support.

1 Like

Didn’t say it was exploiting. Synced premades are literally participating in queue manipulation.

what?.. You’re kidding right?

1 Like