Yo Blizzard are you paying attention?

Ok maybe you just don’t understand so I will put it all in a row because you know the idea of cheating is tricky for some peole.

One of the first lines in the engadget article
“Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage”

I will repeat it. HUGE ADVANTAGE

Quote on what cheating is from the code of conduct

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

I will requote the most important part.

engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Now I bet you will say something like…WELL THEY DON"T SAY IT IS UNFAIR!!!

So from the posts at the time on Twitter from the head of PVP at the time. FYI all up stream in this thread and said 100 time already.

From Holinka via Twitter circa 2012

It is unfair, it is an advantage, it is cheating. Stop defending blatantly exploitive practices that ruin other peoples enjoyment of a type of game. Have a tiny bit of empathy for people and try to have fun without having to cheat and dunk on people.

1 Like