Yet another RDF post

Thank you.

It’s been a long time since Wrath.

Didn’t retail lose all their PvP servers? Why would you think you know anything about PvP if it doesnt even exist in the game for you anymore?

I play warmode exclusively

1 Like

Warmode is not PvP.

Okay bro, lol

1 Like

In what way exactly

1 Like

LMFAO… Flying mounts are 150% in WotLK… find another lame excuse please.

1 Like

You realise the hypocricy of this statement right? Telling someone to stop being selfish while demanding the game to be how you want it.

I don’t care about the rest of the argument here just curious if you were aware of your double standard.

I want the game how it was. Should that not be the goal of a Classic server? To experience the game like it was back in the day. I don’t consider that selfish. I consider that the literal point of a classic server.

6 Likes

Wanting to wpvp is a lame excuse?

Players will take the past of least resistance, and RDF will 100% affect everyone playing the game. I’m not here to argue for or against RDF, but let’s not play pretend.

1 Like

Let this topic die and let the devs decide how to implement it based on data of actual ACTIVE players later on.

For some people it’s the end of the world for others not, just find a good guild.

Analysis paralysis is a terrible reason to not implement it. At a bare minimum it’s obvious from community feedback that something needs to exist that’s better than spamming trade chat. Maybe that’s something akin to the Mythic dungeon finder tool on retail. Maybe it’s RDF but remove the random element and make it so you can only pick one dungeon at a time to queue for. There are a TON of options that are obviously beneficial and preferred by a huge part of the player base right now. And those options can be implemented to solve the concerns of not having RDF while also mitigating Some of the negatives RDF clearly has. People queuing for randoms and bailing because they got a dungeon they hate is obviously bad. A mythic plus style interface or dungeon finder tool that makes you target specific dungeons removes that negative while simultaneously adding a system that makes the game more accessible to people who don’t have the same amount of time on their hands as they did 14 years ago because now they’re adults with jobs and kids. People seem quick to forget that the first M in MMO is MASSIVE which means the game lives and dies based on having a healthy active community.

They don’t need to wait for player data to know that this is the right decision. Everyone disagreeing with that is either a WoW elitist or dogmatic wotlk worshipper that thinks it’s sinful to make any changes to it.

1 Like

I don’t understand this. As a warlock main, guess who had to actually go to the dungeon every time in vanilla? Me, and then 4 other people kept questing until two more people felt like going. I could actually sit outside BRD and get tipped by random groups to just join, summon their other party members, and then leave.

Then meeting stones came into play, and 2 people were stuck going while everyone else sat in town or kept questing/farming.

Then when RDF teleports people straight to the dungeon suddenly everyone was all “I miss walking to the dungeons!” When what they really meant was, “I miss making other people summon me to the dungeon!”

It’s just silly to sit here and pretend like most players didn’t find it extremely inconvenient to travel from Silithus to Strat and found every loophole imaginable to get summoned there.

4 Likes

you cant wpvp anyway, thats why you want to gank levelers.

2 Likes

It is the wrath that you played. it was a part of the same build that will be releasing when classic wrath hits.

Who says people mind running to a instance? Release the LFD and tell folks they cant be ported to the isnstance.

No you cant and no it will not.

It absolutely will not effect anyone who choses not to use it.

That system is also broken. When I list a M+ on retail i have normally 30+ reply to them. It will be the same as classic, first to click will get the group.

2 Likes

then it should have lfd

1 Like

I wish I could like this more than once. So accurate.

2 Likes

You don’t understand cause you don’t wpvp I assume.

I gank players my level but I also gank levelers while leveling myself so this statement makes no sense.

In wotlk we’ll be leveling again and even more wpvp will happen, I’ll be ganking levelers while leveling.

I don’t know why you want to assume how I play, makes you look foolish imo.

1 Like