Yet another guild bank post

There were tons of angry posts when flying was removed and with the real name battle.net fiasco, it is true. There are also tons of angry posts on GD about allied race unlock requirements, pathfinder still requiring part 2, etc.

Yet, rep requirements for allied races have not been lifted, pathfinder still has multiple parts, thinks still have their own BG’s, etc.

IMO, the restoration of flying in the form of pathfinder and the battle.net real name reversal had far more to do with those that accepted like mature adults that Blizzard had made their decision. Also like mature adults, they chose to voice their disagreement by closing their wallets, IMO.

1 Like

You can’t prove that.

Surprise, surprise.

I guess Starman really didn’t look too hard. After all.

Thank you.

1 Like

Where did I say that I could prove it or even claim that it was fact?

I specifically said that it was my opinion.

Only Blizzard knows how close to the truth that opinion is.

You…just did

Show us all the quote where I said that.

You said that people made their choice with their wallets. Ok, where’s your proof? Do you have exact numbers?

No, you don’t.

I just want to add to that.
The real ID thing really blew up. One of the BLUES posted his real name to make a statement. People were searching for his name and harassed the crap out of someone. Address and phone number all over the forum. Whether the community got the real guy or just someone with the same name, somebody seriously got harassed.

The immature had an impact there too.
I just simply made a new “Fake ID” account for myself.

Did you miss the very first three letters in that paragraph? Those would be “IMO”, as in “IN MY OPINION”.

Wow. I didn’t even know that happened.

It was a separate sentence.

I did not mean to give the impression that I thought that the outrage regarding the real ID fiasco was not warranted or that the way that particular blue was treated was not reprehensible.

I was Just stating my opinion that a large group of mature adults having with their wallets can have a much larger effect than a vocal minority on the forums.

I am in no way arguing :slight_smile:

was just telling my friends a story :smiley:

So then do that. Don’t sub to Classic.

But you won’t.

It was in the same paragraph and about the same subject.

I guess maybe I should have put in big, bold capitol letters that my “IMO” was for the entire paragraph.

I have already stated that I will make that decision when Classic is released and we can see how close to vanilla it is.

Sorry, that i’ve been some rude earlier. We are all a community. It’s good to talk stuff out. Sometimes people can get on edge.

Ultimately we’re all in this together.

Well…

My comments in bold.

That’s how English works.

You’ll play. You’re too invested to up and leave because of something like guild banks.

If it will make you feel better, I will edit that post to clarify the second sentence is also an opinion.