Yes, we're sill salty about the Brutosaur

← got it once.

Nope. Being greedy. Wanted it all on one. I want a Jaina sized ship like a big floating city :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Really… not really

Very Jealous of you my friend.

Oh snap more power to you then i completely endorse this hope they make it happen.

If you make a post ill definitely Come have a more lengthy discussion on it hoping some Council members can read your post.

1 Like

Don’t be. I really hate having two bnets. It’s extremely inconvenient.

You’d be very wrong. Herb prices are OBSCENE right now. Few players playing and a new raid tier. I’m making BANK.

It is not the same.

Woah was that your other Bnet you pull a sneaky one on me?

I thought april 1st was gone.

No that’s mine other bnet. I canceled the sub on it so in 4 days Leafblight will be right.

I did too. I eventually stopped using the other two.

Damn you guys are some high rollers.

I need to make bank and I’m a Herbalist. What’s selling like hotcakes? :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys qre so hilariously misinformed it’s honestly wild.

The “advantage” of the mount is negligible AT BEST, and really only factors in when discussing early expansion sales of raw materials or items… as its quicker to market than mailing to an alt.

The reality most people here miss is that the people who earned their Bruton, almost all most likely have at least 1 qlt qccount that is JUST an ah processing account. It’s online, and the ah all the time. You mail inventory to the single char, or a char on that account, that deals with reposting, etc.

People who have the Bruto and made the gold on the ah arnt posting stuff they find off their main as a main source of income…

I guess all the large goldmakers are uttering absolute nonsense by the quality of life upgrade that is the AH on the mount.

i havent mentioned this at all.

I agree even i do that personally, but with the mount its easier and if your argument is that it has 0 advantage then why remove it in the 1st place if its not hurting anyone??

I think it had a LOT to do with the fact the mount was clogging up portals, doorways, access to npcs and mail boxes. ON PURPOSE. Some people are such jerkfaces. I still find portals blocked by big mounts, but the Brutosaur was by far the biggest mount ever released.

Couldn’t agree more with OP. My wife wants one just because she loves the mount. We weren’t playing when it was in game so we basically can’t get it.

Removing things from the game is silly and counterproductive.

1 Like

Widowsbloom. I get from 150-200g EACH.

1 Like

Can’t you merge them?

You can click through the mount there are a minimum of 4-5 Brutos standing there at the Dwarf district in stormwind where i set my AH toon and u can easily click on the mail box through them.

I agree it does affect the visual of the mailbox not being seen that can be painful but personally i havent come across any bruto player intentionally trying to block a mail box etc.

Ofc thats just my experience of it everyone may have a different experience on this matter and i hope theres a better solution to that problem rather than removing content.

We had it for years and they shut it down.

Damn thats a bit sad maybe it wasnt worth the effort to keep it up i think i had this app which i used for the champion tables right?

It was very unstable.

I can move licenses from one to another but I don’t think they will take two bnets and make them into one. I’m thinking about asking anyways though.