Yes Mr. Tank

Raiding mechanics are so easy you can pretty much do most of them with your eyes closed. Tank mechanics are even easier. A tank being high isn’t hindering your progress

The latest raid is a bunch of fun

If the tank was not replaceable and it was abundantly clear we were not going to make any progress at all? I would likely whisper my guild leader and tell him that this was unacceptable.

If the tank was the GL? I would full on blare this in Discord before ragequitting

1 Like

Sounds like you probably have a personal issue with brewmasters

Only if they’re so blitzed they can’t figure out a tank swap.

1 Like

dude weed lmao

But that’s what makes them beautiful
Nothing like watching a drunk tank get flung around
Snacks on popcorn

1 Like

ummm isn’t there an entire Tank spec based on being drunk? Brewmaster Monk ??? Seems like drinking is encouraged LOL… I get what you are saying ,but 1. It was a PUG right? 2. It was their raid that YOU joined right? See where I am going here?? If you make your own raid , you can ask that all the drunk or high people leave or kick them . You know since you would control it all.

1 Like

Lots of Felweed to be had.

Just call the police and move on. I’m sure the Azerothian Police Force will be right on it in no time.

2 Likes

“ Yes officer , this player is driving their tank through my M+ and drinking. Revoke their tank privileges immediately.” :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

4 Likes

High raiding is a blast, 10/10 would recommend

2 Likes

The only way to raid. I took a 2 month t-break and it ended just in time for 10.1 :slight_smile:

bag boys bag boys what you gonna do . What you gonna do when we bring your food?

Raiding drunk or high is so fun.

1 Like

Based drunk tank bro, i would be there right with him. WoW goes well with a couple of drinks.

1 Like

I hope so. I may never know

I confess, my inner troll would be amused for a pull or two.
But that’s it.
No way do I want to waste 3 hours worth of raid time on a Tank that can’t find his way to the bathroom, let alone do what needs to be done to deal with a boss fight.
And no way do I think a raid would put up with me showing up drunk as a DPS and wiping the raid over and over.

The only people I’ve known that people tolerate raiding drunk have been healers, and then only if their game play is so spot on that they actually have to tell everyone that they were on their 3rd glass of wine before we started pulls for this or that boss. Funny twist? Those healers have also been women. So… there you go feminists, you get to one up men on holding their alcohol during raids in my experience.

I think the best thing you can do in this scenario
Is if you’re in a group
With a drunk tank
And you don’t want to waste time
With a drunk tank
Is to probably leave
The drunk tank

Making a forum complaining about drunks, being drunks, will most likely not alter their alcohol consumption :dracthyr_tea:

Either they will kick the drunk tank for incompetency, or you will leave

Or you will make a forum about him in retaliation and he will remain drunk

( I’m not going to even comment on whatever the weird female comment thing is )

It really depends on a case by case basis. Like throwing a competitive game “for fun” is not a valid reason. Being drunk and raiding with some pals is fine. If you do not like that atmosphere, play with others.