Yes Mr. Tank

Being high, drunk, or both REALLY HELPS the raid…you totally are helping us, wow you’re such a cool guy, boy howdy I sure do hope we dont’ fail this mechanic for the hundredth time because of your drunken stupor…

25 Likes

Being drunk was the only reason I got through shadow lands raids

Raiding is just not fun anymore

9 Likes

Is there a more optimal way to raid?

3 Likes

They fail because they suck

“Lawlz I’m so high right now” is there way to try to avoid being yelled at for sucking.

8 Likes

Doesn’t help if they’re screwing up mechanics and making an otherwise easy boss harder because you’re too high and/or drunk to care and/or do mechanics…

I swear to god another tank does this I’m going to mail them a turd…

1 Like

I announced being drunk at start. I did fine. Skillz to pay the repair billz

I’d still give 'em hell, tbh, lol.

6 Likes

Making an otherwise easier fight harder because they think they’re soooo cool being high or drunk or both…

You’re a tank, you need a level head at minimum so you can do the frelling mechanics

Kick them?

Dont raid with them?

I drank so i wouldnt be so hyper competitive

3 Likes

Just pretending. Most people I’ve played with IRL that would smoke/drink while playing did just fine. Altered their game play a little, but not the extent that people who have to announce what they’re doing for cool points, play.

They’re just bad and needing validation

2 Likes

Hard to do when I’m a PUG DPS and the leader is the OTHER tank…

Pugs just make it easier to dip

I sense you’ve had a bad time.

2 Likes

With the exception of the past few months, I almost always played the game blazed and my performance never suffered for it. If people are using that as an excuse for their mistakes, it isn’t the bud that’s doing it.

I don’t drink that often, but when I do it’s usually when I go out.

In my opinion nothing wrong with playing with a good buzz though.

I think only dorks announce it, though.

1 Like

I don’t mind it, but if it is affecting your tanking and making it harder for everyone else, then yeah THAT is the problem.

1 Like

I mean it is their group

Sounds like a you problem

And it still sucks that they’re ruining the mechanics and raid for everyone else, I just wanna get my gear and go, not spend all night hearing some dingbat say cringy garbage because he smoked a bowl and drank a brewski.

1 Like

I mean I understand where you’re coming from.
I would be very annoyed as well. But speaking as an outsider with no dog in the race…

I wouldn’t Listen to any one telling me how to run my group if I was the leader

It’s weird when people announce it. That’s when you know they’ve done too much. If you’re gonna smoke and game, you gotta be able to keep it cool. Don’t do content if you’ve done too much. And don’t announce it. No one cares. Not even the other smokers. It’s always just to be funny.

2 Likes