Yes Mr. Tank

I get that, but having fun at someone else’s expense is a bit of a jerk move, wouldn’t you agree?

i did a few mythic dungeons drunk before, did great… even told the folks i was with that i was drunk.

1 Like

God admitting you’re so selfish. I can’t believe it. I’m glad it feels good to know you RUINED these people’s dungeon.

1 Like

:dracthyr_tea:
really? i came out with 2+ lvl ups on my keys at the time.

1 Like

Nah mate. A walk off

( please let me be David Bowie )

2 Likes

brahhhh quit harshin their mellow

i doubt it tbh. raids used to be party time
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

just gotta blast the right music.

2 Likes

I was thinking this today. My brother did most of normal and asked if I wanted to try with his alt, and…well, I just didn’t feel like I wanted to? Hating the color orange is one thing, but…the concept just doesn’t appeal to me anymore.

If raids had no trash and were shorter (or at least just had separate wings rather than linear progression,) I may get back into it.

Since I don’t drink, I can’t escape. Even WoTLK Classic raids didn’t appeal to me. I guess maybe it is just the time investment…and trash…

uhg.

Lawl i timed an 18 high as Clouds this weekend. Failed a mechanic once but felt less stressful to heal. Pretty felt like everything was going on slow as hell

1 Like

So I’m the badguy for being upset…

I don’t think so.
I don’t think you or the tank are in the wrong. I understand your view in that it would be frustrating if your tryna be in and out. I also think maybe the tank is just hella casual and was in the wrong type of group maybe :woman_shrugging:
Different mindsets, different vibes, different gameplay.

1 Like

tanks in raids had like one mechanic for 15 years - switch on X stacks and push defensive when DBM tells you. How can you fail it.

Was he a brewmaster? Either way…kick him and be done with it real simple. Don’t need this turning into a PSA about drinking and gaming as god forbid they may take our brewfest holiday away at that point

1 Like

They’re not drunk or high. They’re 12-year-olds trying very hard to seem cool. Kind of like these forums.

This seems like a personal issue that maybe you should discuss with your tank lol

Describing yourself while typing this topic?

Sent you some in game mail with some info on raid for Thursday if you’re free.

I run with a group on Tues/Thurs

im 100% anti high and drunk. But i do find it very common that tanks like to announce that they are drunk or high or need to go hit a bowl or something… i did see a healer like this once but several times as tanks. Funny but to each their own as long as i dont have to smell them, HAHA