Yes Mr. Tank

Depends on your raid group really.

In a hyper competitive CE guild you just get removed or replaced, when I raided with a casual guild we had players that got blackout drunk to the point where they’d come the next day and have no recollection of the raid from the night before :rofl:.

Even after a full night of wipes it was still more enjoyable than the super sweaty group of giga chads that push for CE.

All I ask is that I just want tanks to at least know mechanics enough to where we’re not spending two hours on Amal just because the sweet siren of ‘dank kush’ or ‘whiskey’ kept calling and you are so far gone that you barely remember your own name.

I just wanna pug, and move on. But apparently it’s either deal with high drunkards or people having some weird protest against Discord and saying: “OH this raid is easy” and then proceed to screw up on the second boss…

This is getting old REAL FAST.

This. There’s a difference between doing what you gotta do to make living in a world reeling from the schism between unbound expression and puritanical fascism. But making it your entire personality is the reddest of red flags.

1 Like

that’s why I drink. So you could say it’s not alcoholism but a heroic act

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s like fifty degrees at night still

1 Like

It’s pretty great. Window cracked and blankies

Not where I am lol

Which is okay for how I prefer to sleep but awfully swampy during the day

The heat is awful… Either someone’s gotta turn down the sun or craft me a portable fishtank-type thing for me to move around in.
:ice_cube: :ocean: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I truly don’t believe man was meant to live everywhere on earth

4 Likes

You might want to get a new tank.

I just left, just couldn’t take it, and been a garbage night all night about trying to get past the second boss, but I just…ugh I’m just venting, sorry guys.

i wish i could be drunk for my nephews high school graduation next week

You can just fill a water bottle with vodka

These are solvable problems

For more life hacks subscribe to my newsletter

3 Likes

That’s… Not healthy. Do you just not like your nephews?

Have you ever been to a graduation? I didn’t even want to be at mine.

I skipped my college one entirely. I regret nothing

1 Like

He probably won’t know if you’re there before and after the graduation but not during, just saying. You could say you go kid! Then drive separately, instead of going in, just go shopping or something, then show up after and say congratulations.

Either it’s a big graduation and you can just say you got a spot in the back somewhere, or it’s a small enough graduation that it wouldn’t take too long.

Of course. I also don’t drink any alcohol. My family line has a history of becoming angry drunks and I didn’t want to add to that statistic.

1 Like

I didn’t either I just like being helpful

It’s a game and people play games to have fun. If you don’t like spending your in-game time with someone, just don’t play with them.

2 Likes